New Managers Please - Hibs vs Accies 16th Feb

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT: Hibernian 2 - 2 Hamilton

Hamilton to take an early lead from George Oakley, only for Hibs to pull a goal back soon after from Stevie Mallan. 

Hibs to score just before half time (Kamberi) and after a rousing team talk from Sir Brian Rice, we come out and score early through George Oakley again. 

The rest of the game will be end to end with each goalkeeper making good saves.

Obviously none of the above will happen, but it's fun to predict :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Another 6-0 please. 

Please not again !

That was vile to watch and I thought we were lucky to get out of town only having lost 6, particularly as David Gray inexplicably seemed to be invisible to the Accies management  and players as he was continually unmarked in acres of space. Imrie was also invisible that day, but not in any good way. Although the jumper was generally inept, that day stands out as being particularly brutal, although in fairness Hibs were pretty good and would have beaten even a competent side that day.

In what we have seen from Brian Rice so far, at least we will have a go tomorrow and if we get beat trying to win, I'll never criticise the manager or players. Looking forward to a nice day out in what is effectively a home game for me, so here's hoping for a good game and a sneaky win :) 

DziA6uqXgAMoZQQ.jpg:large

Looks more or less the same as what we saw from Eddie May, with the only surprise so far being the fact that Bogdan and Marciano are both fit on the same match day - if both survive to the end of the match without taking an injury I think it'll be the first time this season.

Kamberi puts us 1-0 up

Trying to see if there's disguised rage behind Lennon's eyes as the BT Sport Score presenter asks him about it

edit: was Kamberi's or Horgan? BT giving it as Flo's but few saying he didn't get a touch from Horgan's cross

Canning in.
Two strikers and 22 have been anonymous and the FBs have been getting torn apart due to a lack of support - exact same as the 6-0.
Need a change of shape in the second half.

He’s gone straight to the Canning book of tricks. If we’re getting pumped throw the academy players on so he can play the development card.

Archived