New Managers Please - Hibs vs Accies 16th Feb

Somebody remind me why an utter diddy like Hamilton are still in this league. If it weren’t for typical away team protection courtesy of the SFA at Easter Road, this would have been yet another utterly embarrassing result for the nobody outfit.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody remind me why an utter diddy like Hamilton are still in this league. If it weren’t for typical away team protection courtesy of the SFA at Easter Road, this would have been yet another utterly embarrassing result for the nobody outfit.
A bit too obvious mate. Need to tone it down a bit IMO.

22 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Thought kamberi played really well.  Was very unlucky not to score.  Hamilton forced one good save from Rocky but aside from that offered nothing.  We could have had 3 or 4 today.

He seems to have been credited with the goal from all sources, other than the stadium announcer.

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

We're in there Premier because we relegated your diddy team champ. Keep up.

26 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

We're in there Premier because we relegated your diddy team champ. Keep up.

Cummings relegated us with his shite penalty.  Fair play though, going down helped us take stock and come back stronger with a big cup. I think when you go down it will be a long time to never you come back again

1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Cummings relegated us with his shite penalty.  Fair play though, going down helped us take stock and come back stronger with a big cup. I think when you go down it will be a long time to never you come back again

No, we relegated you but I'm glad it still strikes a nerve.

48 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Best thing that ever happened, tbh. 

No relegation, Butcher remained, no Stubbs, probably still no Scottish Cup........

Cheers lads!

4 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Yer team won but you choose to seethe at my wonderful little club. Glorious! 

7 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Probably the only thing of note your dreadful club and town have done footballing wise for generations.

Thanks for helping us win that Cup and Championship , it certianly does ' strike a nerve '.

14 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
14 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

So not bovered bruv

11 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Whatever

10 hours ago, stepek 4 tellys said:

Rugby is my main sport anyway

PowttJS.gif

Archived