Rovers v Arbroath - the next instalment

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going part time isn't an embarrassment, masquerading as a FT team really is. Facts would suggest you're the worst FT team in Britain and it's causing you problems. Instead of being a lucrative choice for very good part time players you're the last resort for bang average full time ones. It's a no brainer. I'd imagine players would choose Raith over other like minded part time teams

Looking back on Saturday Kirkcaldy is a cracking away day with some decent boozers and you can watch the game In a tidy little stadium. The pitch is one of the best artificial ones Iv seen and the ball travels well on it.

Negative tho were the stewards who were clearly all bullied at school.

16 points clear is a fantastic way to start the week. See all you Fifers for the title party in April

1 hour ago, Levenmouth Rover said:

Pains to admit it but Fatdoug is not far of the mark.

To me fatdoug1938 and the likes just want to see us at the same level as East Fife. We are, so they should be happy that they can compete with us for the first time in 30 years, but still they’re not content. 

Once we are part-time, going nowhere and down to 500 fans, then they’ll be truly content.

Misery loves company.

40 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

To me fatdoug1938 and the likes just want to see us at the same level as East Fife. We are, so they should be happy that they can compete with us for the first time in 30 years, but still they’re not content. 

Once we are part-time, going nowhere and down to 500 fans, then they’ll be truly content.

Misery loves company.

The singing section could do a polar flip and become the booing section.

14 hours ago, basher brash said:

Well he signed the majority of the squad who are all a bag oh s@@@e which was proved in the last game at Glebe Park 

He also signed a few of the players who did the job against  you  lot . ...........and got the best out of the others .  Your point is futile .  It obviously doesn't seem to matter who is in charge at Starks. The end product is the same. 

8 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

He also signed a few of the players who did the job against  you  lot . ...........and got the best out of the others .  Your point is futile .  It obviously doesn't seem to matter who is in charge at Starks. The end product is the same. 

Ray McKinnon was adequate.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Misery loves company.

To be fair as an east fife fan I speak for us all saying we are glad you are full time. You mop up all the worst full time players who are worse than the best part time ones. 

If you were part time then you would get the pick of the bunch as you would offer the best part time wages around... surely food for thought if your staying in this league for another season

2 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

To be fair as an east fife fan I speak for us all saying we are glad you are full time. You mop up all the worst full time players who are worse than the best part time ones. 

If you were part time then you would get the pick of the bunch as you would offer the best part time wages around... surely food for thought if your staying in this league for another season

We’ll maybe end up going back to the model we had last time we won, where some of the players were full-time and some were part-time. 

I’m not fussed what model we adopt as long as it’s affordable. If it turns out a winning team that would also be nice.

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Misery loves company.

I think most of us would be truly content  to see you in the 2nd. You could swap notes with the Clyde massive to see who has the biggest Willie. 

12 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

I think most of us would be truly content  to see you in the 2nd. You could swap notes with the Clyde massive to see who has the biggest Willie. 

Only real tinpot outfits like East Fife end up in League 2.

Archived