Rovers v Arbroath - the next instalment

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sweaty Morph said:

Fucking pathetic attempt at being edgy.

You're winning the game and heading 16 points clear at the top of the league. Enjoy it.

Absolutely no need for this. Disgraceful.

Yeah, he's well named....Licht---eh? ;)

Wonder if he can count to 23?

This team is going nowhere. JM needs to play a blinder during the summer as he tries to assemble a squad that doesn’t shit the bed when the pressure is on.

There was an improvement in the second half but we were simply not good enough. Congratulations to Arbroath, they have been by far the best team in the league and thoroughly deserve the title.

We were better second half, but still nowhere near troubling Arbroath. They've built a title winning defence and we never seriously tested it.

I'd send Barjonas and McGuffie back tomorrow. No use for them now. Might as well use our own players and save some money between now and May.

I can't see us collapsing out of the playoff spots, but they're a lottery. Brechin proved that, anything can happen.

I've got faith in John McGlynn. With a summer to build a squad around his own strategy, I'm confident he'll do well, but there's no denying he's seriously underperformed so far.

Arbroath, of course, are more than worthy winners. The strength, and depth, across all areas is phenomenal. Dick Campbell deserves enormous credit for not only putting that squad together, but for forming such an effective unit. Much more fashionable managers than him have mis-used similar squads in the past. They were clapped off the park by the remains of the home end, and deservedly so.

Great team performance, with special mention for ToB and whately,  Swanks struggled again a wee bit only negative, 

Tremendous support, even with the OTT stewarding,  searching bairns going in is pathetic, 

A lot of possession for Raith but created nothing,  Wee looked more  dangerous when breaking forward, Benidictus should of been sent off for that foul aswell, Hope he really fucked himself, 

Archived