Today's Scores 9th Feb

fitba coupon

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Irvine vics team are poor, the centre half’s can’t work together and there level is ripping out of them. Managers are out there depth

Very harsh given Neilston were gifted the first 2 goals by the officials and Vics played with 10 then 9 men for a long part of the game.  

lok could have played forever without scoring      dire game

also heard tony is suing us for loss of earnings lol

3 attempts against Troon & cannae beat them. Utter bogeyman of a team for 'Lok this season.

Another really good cup tie at Blair Park today. A bit more open than the first game and Hurlford scored two early goals (Taz and Caddy) before an excellent strike from McGonigle pulled one back. An OG just before and a fine Liam Caddis goal shortly after H-T put Ford up 4-1 and that should have been that.

However, with about fifteen to go, Taz McKenzie was shown a second yellow for (stupidly IMO) kicking the ball away. Rossvale rallied and another two fine strikes from McGonigle (I know you don't rate him DanMan, but he was easily my MOTM) meant it was squeaky bum time for the last five minutes. I thought Ford were still worth their win, but saw enough from Vale over the two matches to think we will be playing them in the league next season.

A word about the ref. I thought she was excellent over the two games up until the red card after which he just seemed to lose it. Let me be clear, I have no issues with the red card, but I thought after it he made several bizarre decisions. Strange.

Anyway, good luck to Rossvale for the rest of the season.

1 hour ago, ex-german exile said:

Another really good cup tie at Blair Park today. A bit more open than the first game and Hurlford scored two early goals (Taz and Caddy) before an excellent strike from McGonigle pulled one back. An OG just before and a fine Liam Caddis goal shortly after H-T put Ford up 4-1 and that should have been that.

However, with about fifteen to go, Taz McKenzie was shown a second yellow for (stupidly IMO) kicking the ball away. Rossvale rallied and another two fine strikes from McGonigle (I know you don't rate him DanMan, but he was easily my MOTM) meant it was squeaky bum time for the last five minutes. I thought Ford were still worth their win, but saw enough from Vale over the two matches to think we will be playing them in the league next season.

A word about the ref. I thought she was excellent over the two games up until the red card after which he just seemed to lose it. Let me be clear, I have no issues with the red card, but I thought after it he made several bizarre decisions. Strange.

Anyway, good luck to Rossvale for the rest of the season.

Was good to meet you today. Thought it was a cracking cup tie. Had a bit of everything. Wee Man was unlucky to end up on a losing side. 4 - 1 left us too much to do, but we very nearly did it. Hopefully give us the belief to go on and secure promotion. 

Dont think either team was happy with the ref, and the lino our side was shocking

Best of luck to Hurlford and hope you go on to lift the cup. 

4 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

brilliant win. Could’ve been more but we took our foot off the gas at 2-0.

Reckon we should just about be safe from relegation now.

No due to recent results meadow just like Talbot are outgrowing the juniors and think you both need to join the pyramid as winning non stop must be really boring. 

51 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

No due to recent results meadow just like Talbot are outgrowing the juniors and think you both need to join the pyramid as winning non stop must be really boring. 

If we won the league, aye definitely.

I can’t see us doing that, sadly.

Archived