• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

11 hours ago, bennett said:

I'm sure that there was a blatant dive in the recent celtic v Hibs match which hardly got a mention on here.....

But Sevco...

I've not seen that game but am aware of a blatant dive by Burke because of tbe furore on here.

The standard of whataboutery isn't what it used to be.

Refs are human and imperfect. They will always make mistakes, just like managers and players. Managers whinge about cheating against their team but are silent and evasive about cheating that benefits their team. Make managers responsible for the worst examples of cheating by their own players. After say, 3 yellow cards for players diving, give the manager a 2 or 3 match touchline ban and maybe a fine. He would soon stop his own players diving.

None of this is relevant to Hearts, of course. Our players never cheat.

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thats a rather silly analogy Esty. Singling out incidents regarding one team and blowing them out of proportion while ignoring other teams incidents isn't going to be debated sensibly.....

The problem with your “other teams incidents “ is that you’re almost certainly referring to one other team .

Whats your opinion on the non sending off incident in the St Mirren v Dundee Utd match ?

The problem you have is that your reputation as a WUM, troll, exponent of whataboutery etc precedes you so a sensible debate is a non starter in the vast majority of posters eyes . I dare say there are examples you’ve had in the past of sensible debate ,the law of average dictates so , it’s just most people view you as a parody of a rangers fan .

20 minutes ago, bennett said:

Thats a rather silly analogy Esty. Singling out incidents regarding one team and blowing them out of proportion while ignoring other teams incidents isn't going to be debated sensibly.....

It's a completely valid analogy.

The consistency your argument looks to put in place is one of allowance, not punishment, and as such it is completely invalid in the context of this debate.

11 hours ago, bennett said:

I'm sure that there was a blatant dive in the recent celtic v Hibs match which hardly got a mention on here.....

But Sevco...

shut up ! ya mutant *** b#####d

2 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

The problem with your “other teams incidents “ is that you’re almost certainly referring to one other team .

Whats your opinion on the non sending off incident in the St Mirren v Dundee Utd match ?

The problem you have is that your reputation as a WUM, troll, exponent of whataboutery etc precedes you so a sensible debate is a non starter in the vast majority of posters eyes . I dare say there are examples you’ve had in the past of sensible debate ,the law of average dictates so , it’s just most people view you as a parody of a rangers fan .

There is no such thing as whataboutery so I can't possibly be an exponent of it, anyway it's bit ironic you referencing one team when it's one team who is being singled out...

1 hour ago, bennett said:

You There is no such thing as whataboutery so I can't possibly be an exponent of it, anyway it's bit ironic you referencing one team when it's one team who is being singled out...

As oor Rabbie said “ oh wad the power the giftie gie us to see oorsels as ithers see us