When are "professional" football players going to stop cheating and acting like diving submarines on the football pitch and when are "professional" referees going to do what they are paid for and make unbiased decisions on the pitch. It's disgusting and is taking the good out of the game for the fans.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Robert Denholm said:

When are "professional" football players going to stop cheating and acting like diving submarines on the football pitch and when are "professional" referees going to do what they are paid for and make unbiased decisions on the pitch. It's disgusting and is taking the good out of the game for the fans.

Thats a bold statement Robert.

19 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Morelos is one of the biggest cheats I've ever seen, not helped by being indulged by bunrefs and bunbeaks. 

Watching the snooker last night and saw Yuan Sijun call a foul on himself that the ref missed at a crucial time in one of the biggest games of his life.

Immediately thought of Morelos. What a difference in these two young men. Makes me despair of football.

21 minutes ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

Watching the snooker last night and saw Yuan Sijun call a foul on himself that the ref missed at a crucial time in one of the biggest games of his life.

Immediately thought of Morelos. What a difference in these two young men. Makes me despair of football.

They do have common ground tbf..... both were trying to hit the pink ball at the time :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

I'll be honest, I love a bit of cheating. Don't get me wrong, I'm a seething mess when it goes against us but at least it gives us an agenda.

I'll put you down for a last minute City penalty winner tomorrow then... ;)

5c5e0ebbda661_damnedunited2.jpg.d3a3ac4c5f12b50c0ac68837a01088a8.jpg

But as far as I'm concerned, the first thing you can do for me is to chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest fucking dustbin you can find, because you've never won any of them fairly. You've done it all by bloody cheating.

Archived