• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

When are "professional" football players going to stop cheating and acting like diving submarines on the football pitch and when are "professional" referees going to do what they are paid for and make unbiased decisions on the pitch. It's disgusting and is taking the good out of the game for the fans.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Thats a bold statement Robert.

Just now, Frank Grimes said:

Bold statement, Bob 

Image result for too slow gif

Bobdeleux :green

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Morelos is one of the biggest cheats I've ever seen, not helped by being indulged by bunrefs and bunbeaks

Dhenbhoys patter, interesting....

12 minutes ago, bennett said:

Dhenbhoys patter, interesting....

he is a cheat

a scumbag

8 minutes ago, Robert Denholm said:

Lets hear some of your wisdom then

He's actually a bit of a philosopher in his spare time, well worth listening to....

19 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Morelos is one of the biggest cheats I've ever seen, not helped by being indulged by bunrefs and bunbeaks. 

Watching the snooker last night and saw Yuan Sijun call a foul on himself that the ref missed at a crucial time in one of the biggest games of his life.

Immediately thought of Morelos. What a difference in these two young men. Makes me despair of football.

21 minutes ago, LeeVanTeeth said:

Watching the snooker last night and saw Yuan Sijun call a foul on himself that the ref missed at a crucial time in one of the biggest games of his life.

Immediately thought of Morelos. What a difference in these two young men. Makes me despair of football.

They do have common ground tbf..... both were trying to hit the pink ball at the time :thumsup2

Edited by C4mmy31

I'll be honest, I love a bit of cheating. Don't get me wrong, I'm a seething mess when it goes against us but at least it gives us an agenda.

Scottish fitba's no that bad.

Have you ever watched a South American match? OOOAAAFFTT! If they're not cheating, they're not trying. Arseholes and maniacs from 1 to 11. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

Edited by Crawford Bridge

Latin football is pretty much unwatchable to me, simply because of the cheating. Pepe + 1000 others like him.

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

I'll be honest, I love a bit of cheating. Don't get me wrong, I'm a seething mess when it goes against us but at least it gives us an agenda.

I'll put you down for a last minute City penalty winner tomorrow then... ;)

5c5e0ebbda661_damnedunited2.jpg.d3a3ac4c5f12b50c0ac68837a01088a8.jpg

But as far as I'm concerned, the first thing you can do for me is to chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest fucking dustbin you can find, because you've never won any of them fairly. You've done it all by bloody cheating.