Free agency 2019

die hard doonhamer

With the new league year soon to be upon us, that brings free agency with it. The biggest talking points will probably be the destination of super bowl XLII MVP Nick Foles, who has bought himself out of his contract in Philadelphia, and the ultimate destination for Le'Veon Bell. I think Foles ends up in Jacksonville, while Bell heads to Indianapolis.

Cardinals made an early start, snapping up veteran cornerback Robert Alford after he was cut by the Falcons. Cardinals secondary for next season is actually looking pretty decent now, following the pick up of DJ Swearinger from waivers late in the regular season.

Give me your speculation!

Edited by die hard doonhamer

Dorsey drafted him at KC, knows him very well.

I have to say I'm surprised, Chubb was outstanding and Duke was signed to an extension last year.

Can't have enough cheap good running backs though, assuming he is cheap....

1 year deal and then he is a restricted FA so the Browns still pretty much have his rights

1 year deal and then he is a restricted FA so the Browns still pretty much have his rights
Yeah 1mill deal. Could be a masterstroke.

By the time his 6 game suspension is up, the uproar will have subsided and Cleveland has a top 3 backfield on buttons.

I think the guy is a fucking arsehole, no doubting his talent though.

The Kareem Hunt incident happened in Cleveland as well.
He's from North Ohio, went to college in Toledo along the road and high school in Cleveland area.

Unfortunately this isn't an isolated incident and it's not his second chance - He's on strike 3 or 4 already.

23 years old, 14 TDs in 11 games last year. He's a beast, but so was Josh Gordon. Any shite between now and December and he'll be out on his arse again, Dorsey won't f**k about.

Lions only signing thus far has been QB Matthew Cook to practice squad previously with Bengals & before that the Panthers & Raiders. Noteable for being the only qb in superbowl era to make debut in a playoff game which he did vs Texans in 2016 AFC wildcard. Hasnt played a game or a snap since then. Nae idea if Cassel is still on the books as backup QB or not.

48 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Lions only signing thus far has been QB Matthew Cook to practice squad previously with Bengals & before that the Panthers & Raiders. Noteable for being the only qb in superbowl era to make debut in a playoff game which he did vs Texans in 2016 AFC wildcard. Hasnt played a game or a snap since then. Nae idea if Cassel is still on the books as backup QB or not.

Connor Cook.

Always thought there was a player in him, just never really got a chance due to all our chopping & changing of OCs. Handled that playoff game not too bad considering the circumstances. Meant to be a proper arrogant dickhead, though.

Antonio Brown has requested a trade from the Steelers.

Never saw that coming.....

Wonder what they will get for him? You could say if the raiders get a first rounder for cooper, brown would be worth 2 but it is well known that he wants out of there and he is 30.