Stenny v Mo

Can't complain with the result today never got going at all.Very attack minded starting 11 but it just never worked out like it should have,pass marks to Dillion and Cregg only for me.
Stenny back four were well organised with Munro at the back to be fair but we never really tested them all afternoon.
Mr Goals certainly looks a player and will look dashing in royal blue next year I must say.

On 08/02/2019 at 14:34, GableEnder21 said:

Was at Ochilview twice last season to witness fantastic victories for the Mo. Hoping we secure a valuable three points tomorrow too. Can't imagine SP will change the team after such a convincing win last Saturday however our new giant of a striker will be itching for a start. I predict Sad Stenny 1 - Mo Mo Super Mo 3

Unlucky son. Natural order resumed. Just for reference we will finish above you.

Was talking to Russell McLean last night. Absolute top boy but did comment he only went to the Monty because of the benefactor.

Would love to see him come home next season and partner Guigsy.

Result was more important than the game and it worked out for us. Not a great game of football by any stretch of the imagination but we did what was require.  Munro and Marsh looked solid and composed at the back. The 2 new signings looked as if they will be excellent additions and McBrearty looks a more composed player in midfield.  Things starting to look a lot more positive now.

Edited by Moonglum25

Unlucky son. Natural order resumed. Just for reference we will finish above you.
Was talking to Russell McLean last night. Absolute top boy but did comment he only went to the Monty because of the benefactor.
Stenny for the Play offs never in doubt

4 hours ago, Neilly said:

Just for reference we will finish above you.

Oooooh. Tenner charity wager on that? I wasn't there yesterday but would be fairly surprised to see that play out. We are a weaker side without Steeves in it though and need him back ASAP.

I s'pose Stenny owed us a close take-your-chance-and-lock-the-door-win, we've done it plenty to them recently.

3 hours ago, mo83 said:
4 hours ago, Neilly said:

Stenny for the relegation Play offs never in doubt

Fixed that for you, just to avoid any  misunderstanding.

1 hour ago, Neilly said:

Top patter.

You boys are ill. Very pleasing.

Not as pleasing as still being fifth in the league though!

From BBC website: 

Montrose missed the chance to close the gap on the top four as they were beaten 1-0 at lowly Stenhousemuir.

Edited by Brummo
Objective reality

• 3 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 07:47, Neilly said:

Quack quack fuckin-oops.

Get doon

:lol:

Edited by Scorge