Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

Sad day when someone like mick kennedy has to come off pie and bovril probably one of the most successful amateur managers in decades always give an honest opinion in all matters football but can see were he’s coming from you will be sadly missed mate all the best for the remainder of your season 
Totally agree mate...I thinks it's great guys that are involved in running clubs come on here and get involved in discussions about the amateur game. Don't always need to agree with what they are saying but at least should be given some respect.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Totally agree mate...I thinks it's great guys that are involved in running clubs come on here and get involved in discussions about the amateur game. Don't always need to agree with what they are saying but at least should be given some respect.

Focus will be back on me now[emoji23][emoji23]

13 hours ago, dumbarton82 said:
16 hours ago, The golden child said:
Sad day when someone like mick kennedy has to come off pie and bovril probably one of the most successful amateur managers in decades always give an honest opinion in all matters football but can see were he’s coming from you will be sadly missed mate all the best for the remainder of your season 

Looks like he's done a runner now proof has come out regarding some previous accusations of the past. You have to wonder what else they've lied about on here previously now eh?

Looks like he's done a runner now proof has come out regarding some previous accusations of the past. You have to wonder what else they've lied about on here previously now eh?

Done a runner he has spoken on the matter at the time and again over the weekend. He highlighted to everyone when the goals where cut down they offered Stenny their portable goals to ensure the game went ahead on the same pitch, which it did. Why would they cut goals down then offer them a set seriously.?

He left because idiots like you can’t have grown up conversation, you thinks it’s just about winding people up. What has went on over the last few weeks has turned personal. It’s out of order, it’s childish and boring.

If you also saying he’s lied about paying people, he went over that on countless times, never hiding from the subject. Named players from rivals who he’s tried to sign some of them the best players in the country and they have confirmed they have never been offered a penny.

You know what its utter jealousy, it’s totally embarrassing. Maybe you couldn’t beat him as player, and now your club can’t beat him as a manager.

I will let you know a few things about him he donates significant money every year to hospital fur sick kids, paid fir 40 kids in care to go to Xmas show and get gifts at Xmas there. Supports countless charities.

Last year another manager in the league wife died he ensured him and the club all put money together I believe £600 in total donated to the family.

But he ensures that all kept secret cause he doesn’t want people knowing that stuff. And you have people on here questioning his character

Done a runner he has spoken on the matter at the time and again over the weekend. He highlighted to everyone when the goals where cut down they offered Stenny their portable goals to ensure the game went ahead on the same pitch, which it did. Why would they cut goals down then offer them a set seriously.?

He left because idiots like you can’t have grown up conversation, you thinks it’s just about winding people up. What has went on over the last few weeks has turned personal. It’s out of order, it’s childish and boring.

If you also saying he’s lied about paying people, he went over that on countless times, never hiding from the subject. Named players from rivals who he’s tried to sign some of them the best players in the country and they have confirmed they have never been offered a penny.

You know what its utter jealousy, it’s totally embarrassing. Maybe you couldn’t beat him as player, and now your club can’t beat him as a manager.

I will let you know a few things about him he donates significant money every year to hospital fur sick kids, paid fir 40 kids in care to go to Xmas show and get gifts at Xmas there. Supports countless charities.

Last year another manager in the league wife died he ensured him and the club all put money together I believe £600 in total donated to the family.

But he ensures that all kept secret cause he doesn’t want people knowing that stuff. And you have people on here questioning his character

Well said mate. Without a doubt the most sensible and deserved comment iv read on pie and bovril in months. I don't know Mick personally and maybe he just has the best pr guru in Britain but he addressed every slanderous comment made to him on numerous occasions, convincingly. I totally see why he feels the need to come off this but it will be a worse place without him and just lets the idiots who join these forums for "a bite" win. Hopefully it's temporary. I do hope that st Pat's go on to win the league and hurlford the Scottish but if it now happens to be coville I really hope we see a re appearance of mick eith a big FU to all the clowns.

Just hard sitting back watching and listening to 1 of ur best mates getting the abuse he is and not saying anything i really hope what u want doesn’t happen lol and im pretty sure knowing Michael the way i do this will only inspire him that wee bit more all the best for the rest of the season

All went a bit OTT and unfortunately Mick has felt its best for his Club that he leaves the forum. 

With success ur allways going to get people/idiots who want to downgrade u, thats life. Theres a green eyed monster in most people unfortunately and when it comes to football it cant wait to get out of some. 

The rivalry between the 2 Clubs at the centre of most of the discussion has been bouncing back & forth quite a bit this season and with them being 2 of the biggest clubs in the ammy game people have to pleasure in sticking it into them.

I know the maroon half of it will be a little disappointed with how things have went. Just hope both clubs dont let it affect how there seasons finish up, they both still have a chance at a great season.

For everyone else, lets get back to genuine football discussions guys, there much more interesting!!

17 hours ago, The golden child said:

hahahaha

23 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

After speaking with the club we have agreed it’s time for my P&B day to come to an end. It’s my decision I will miss the banter and the abuse, this is a great platform for people from all aspects of amateur football to express and discuss a a game we all love unfortunately it’s ruined by a minority who are grown men hidding like children behind user names slagging and clubs and individuals.

I have and always will defend my club my players, I have never hid from any debate or any topic, but some of the nonsense and the personal attacks on myself are now out of order. 

I wish you all, even the idiots the very best. Amatuer football is facing some of its most challenging years ahead and will need everyone to pull together to ensure it has a strong future.

Take care 

Another one bites the dust

i have retired you 

told you committee wouldn't be happy they listen to the master 

4 hours ago, Who Gives A Fcuk said:

lol :D:D

Guest joe hunter
23 hours ago, The golden child said:

Ha ha "honest opinion "Ha ha   He was fund out for what he was, good riddance

All kept secret?? Not so much now [emoji2]
All a bit amateur dramatics on here. The issue started because a Colville Assistant Manager, on video, admitted they cut goals down. It's reasonable people would question that. Going off P&B and citing personal abuse is a bit ott and also fortunate before we could hear the reason their Assistant Manager started all this in the 1st place. As an aside doing things for charity doesn't automatically make you a saint or unable to be challenged on anything. Lots of (famous) people have done things for charity and turned out to be right warmers.

On 11/02/2019 at 16:23, The golden child said:

Fs when's the funeral 

Guest joe hunter
3 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

Micks not off this yet as he's still a regular on the "recently browsing" section ha 

Ha ha, what a waste of space, takin to stalking noo

On 12/02/2019 at 09:15, Who Gives A Fcuk said:

Mick Kennedy letting u out back door for a jobby when he comes in

puppet

Archived