Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

So why post it last night after defeat why not post when it was spoke about ?? Stinks of bitterness too me 

I take your point the guy that posted it did so in response to something that happened during yesterday's game. But the whole video thing has opened up another debate about a previous Scottish Cup. If everyone thinks that cutting down goals is acceptable then we have lost the plot.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

I take your point the guy that posted it did so in response to something that happened during yesterday's game. But the whole video thing has opened up another debate about a previous Scottish Cup. If everyone thinks that cutting down goals is acceptable then we have lost the plot.

Finally!!  everyone has opinions mate and we all know ballbag eh boyack has caused trouble at every Club he’s been at Milton Bannockburn and now brought it to colvilles door I’m pretty sure mick will sort that but as I’ve stated before do the proper thing congratulate and move on 

Guest Mick Kennedy
4 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

It wasn't me that accused Colville of it Mick it was your Assistant Manager on a video saying it. There was plenty of opportunity to deny it and you just said you wouldn't comment. I found that strange as you generally are quite open and will deny or confirm things on this site often. You have obviously decided to now deny it and are going to ask some questions which is fair enough. As you say what was said before or after isn't seen but you have to admit that when the Assistant Manager goes into detail about cutting the goals down and even tells the guys where they carried them to and dump them to prove a point it sounds more than just the lager talking. How many people would know where the goals were dumped? It wasn't on pie and bovril at the time. The fact your Assistant Manager at the time allegedly does know could be a wee issue if it's correct?

Go back to last night when you first asked the question mate, I told you it was nonsense, I said it at the time. How many times do you want me to say it. We have just won a massive game of football against a very good side, real pressure fir everyone having gone out the west 2 weeks ago, and I need to spend my day night putting up with this instead of enjoying. 

I’m always happy to come on here have a chat, explain myself but you know it gets tiring when grown men hide behind user names and slaughter me, the players and the club. Then we have a go back and still get slaughtered, but no one wants to stick up fir us.

Many people tell me to stay off it and ignore it but I enjoy it. It now looks like the day won’t be far away before I need to just stay off it. 

But to say it makes sense in the basis that we didn’t like the park it’s astonishing utterly astonishing. We are talking about the most successful group of amateurs footballers arguably of all time. Have been at the top fir 12 years, so to say we don’t like the park and decide to cut the goals down just one random game. They have gone to the most difficult clubs and parks in the country for 12-13 years and have been successful but all of a sudden we decide to cut goals down haha   

Guest joe hunter
34 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Go back to last night when you first asked the question mate, I told you it was nonsense, I said it at the time. How many times do you want me to say it. We have just won a massive game of football against a very good side, real pressure fir everyone having gone out the west 2 weeks ago, and I need to spend my day night putting up with this instead of enjoying. 

I’m always happy to come on here have a chat, explain myself but you know it gets tiring when grown men hide behind user names and slaughter me, the players and the club. Then we have a go back and still get slaughtered, but no one wants to stick up fir us.

Many people tell me to stay off it and ignore it but I enjoy it. It now looks like the day won’t be far away before I need to just stay off it. 

But to say it makes sense in the basis that we didn’t like the park it’s astonishing utterly astonishing. We are talking about the most successful group of amateurs footballers arguably of all time. Have been at the top fir 12 years, so to say we don’t like the park and decide to cut the goals down just one random game. They have gone to the most difficult clubs and parks in the country for 12-13 years and have been successful but all of a sudden we decide to cut goals down haha   

Thought you were finished for the day over an hour ago ?  Never knew about the goals thing but all the supposed talk disnae look good for all at CP. Just shut up son coz when you do, everybody else will to. that's me finished for the day as backshift awaits.

Is that the park that's overlooked on three sides by houses, behind the grocery shop? 

So someone went down I'm assuming in a van, got out burning gear or cutting grinder, cut down the goal post, loaded it up, then drove off. 

WOW, just wow, anyone with an ounce of sense wouldn't risk their liberty to carry out such a stunt. 

And for what, to stop a game against a team of cloggers who the week previously had snapped wee James's leg.

Media snippets aren't always 100% reliable in obtaining the truth. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
11 hours ago, Drogba1888 said:

So you don’t condone your midfielder for flinging a punch that should land him in jail?

Then your assistant (at the time) admits to getting your midfielder(who’s now in jail)  to cut goals down, which mysteriously happened night before a game, meaning the park was changed and you don’t think it’s a big deal?

I spoken to my player, but the circumstances which let go an altercation was unacceptable. His own team mates have said he was totally out of order. Bit of course you don’t want to talk about that do you.

My midfielder isn’t in any jail, I think you been mislead.

You have already been told, the we played on the park that had the goals cut down.

see what you don’t know is when the goals where cut down we offered Stenny our portable goals at Colville so they could get the game on and on that park. But they managed to sort goals themselves

See mate it’s amaizng what happens when you know the full facts.

Why would we cut goals down then offer portable goals to ensure the game went on if it was us that cut them down beocuse we didn’t like the park.

The guys at Stenny are good people we had a couple of great game against them. We couldn’t speak highly enough of them. 

Brilliant, win at all cost stuff.ha

Seen the video and it would get laughed out of court. 

No sure if the lad that posted it will regret it now regardless of what hapend during the game yesterday.

Social media can be a very dangerous tool under the influence of drink.

Mick, uv argued ur case and I dont think u can say much more on the matter tbh.  U have got ur team into the 1/4s and strong favourites to win it again so just go on a do that m8.

Guest Mick Kennedy
11 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Brilliant, win at all cost stuff.ha

Seen the video and it would get laughed out of court. 

No sure if the lad that posted it will regret it now regardless of what hapend during the game yesterday.

Social media can be a very dangerous tool under the influence of drink.

Mick, uv argued ur case and I dont think u can say much more on the matter tbh.  U have got ur team into the 1/4s and strong favourites to win it again so just go on a do that m8.

Cheers mate

This thread has became a bit of a car crash. If people don't like colville then that's their opinion. To personally attack mick is a bit far, he's doing a job for a team he loves with a bunch of guys that I'm sure he considers mates. So they are successful and can attract good players? Good for them. If anyone thinks they pay players then fine, that's your opinion but don't be surprised if Colville defend themselves from accusations. Personally I think the accusations of teams paying players are ridiculous, so what? If someone wants to waste money throwing it at amateur players then so be it, their loss! Also bringing up something about goals being cut down, when was it, years ago? Anyone honestly thinks the safa or anyone else is going to take something said on a drunken video seriously is off their mind, it's done and dusted, let it be.
People shouldn't hide behind what is said on here or other social media sites, come out and say who you are if u are on to make accusations or have a dig. Can people not just congratulate successful teams without being jealous? I'm jealous of colville, St Pats, BannockBurn, etc, but mainly cause iv never been good enough to play for them, would I love to play against them? Absolutely.
As for the football, congratulations to all the teams that progressed in the Scottish, some good sides left in it.

37 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

This thread has became a bit of a car crash. If people don't like colville then that's their opinion. To personally attack mick is a bit far, he's doing a job for a team he loves with a bunch of guys that I'm sure he considers mates. So they are successful and can attract good players? Good for them. If anyone thinks they pay players then fine, that's your opinion but don't be surprised if Colville defend themselves from accusations. Personally I think the accusations of teams paying players are ridiculous, so what? If someone wants to waste money throwing it at amateur players then so be it, their loss! Also bringing up something about goals being cut down, when was it, years ago? Anyone honestly thinks the safa or anyone else is going to take something said on a drunken video seriously is off their mind, it's done and dusted, let it be.
People shouldn't hide behind what is said on here or other social media sites, come out and say who you are if u are on to make accusations or have a dig. Can people not just congratulate successful teams without being jealous? I'm jealous of colville, St Pats, BannockBurn, etc, but mainly cause iv never been good enough to play for them, would I love to play against them? Absolutely.
As for the football, congratulations to all the teams that progressed in the Scottish, some good sides left in it.

Agree with most m8, cant accept teams that pay money for players tho. Its amateur fitbaw and goes against the grain for me .

Do things properly and u wont need to pay good players to play for ur team.

Unreal what a coincidence the goals get cut down once in 50 years...just so happens it was the night before stenny played colville on a tottie field!!! Pesky vandals!

Another recent strange coincidence was for the 1st time in 50 years lamborghini tyre marks found on bannockburn park during the night after colville bannockburn exchanges on twitter. Detectives.found traces.of peri peri chicken at the scene. Perisky Vandals!!

Elementary my dear Boyack i mean Watson......

Guest Mick Kennedy
13 minutes ago, AL75 said:

Unreal what a coincidence the goals get cut down once in 50 years...just so happens it was the night before stenny played colville on a tottie field!!! Pesky vandals!

Another recent strange coincidence was for the 1st time in 50 years lamborghini tyre marks found on bannockburn park during the night after colville bannockburn exchanges on twitter. Detectives.found traces.of peri peri chicken at the scene. Perisky Vandals!!

Elementary my dear Boyack i mean Watson......

Haha yeh I drove my Lambo on BB park that was another rumour. That what I do in my spare time crazy works amateur football.

8 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

The nonsense we put up with fir being successful. We got beat 2 weeks ago I congratulated Bannockburn for being the the better side. As I do everytine we get beat.

As for social media we get slaughtered constantly and we are expected to sit back and take. Sometimes we need to defend ourselves and that maybe goes over the line I don’t see yous  defending us when we are getting pelters tho only ever one of the story.

I have had my say in the goals, but let’s be clear here we beat Stenny on their home park and the park the selected a week in advance and  beat every other team in competition fairly. We have won every competition fairly on all our years, but if it makes our success easier to accept call us cheats am cool with that. Grown men it’s embarrassing 

As for dip in performance we are in the quarter if the Scottish the league in our own hands, still in the two league cups I’m sure there a lot clubs that would swap us places.

As I said we have lost to two of the best teams in the country this season that it no shame in that. 

Some people just can’t handle we are successful. We will see how the season finishes.

That me done for today am away to spend sometime with my daughter

Fairly ma big sweaty balls 

Guest Mick Kennedy

Forgot to say yesterday congratulations to everyone has made the quarter final. Great to see a good mix of sides from across the country and different leagues.

Archived