Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/02/2019 at 19:40, The riddler said:

Lol well done Mick , and the team , pressure game and yous came through when the pressure was on , go and win it . 

Get out micks arse!!!

i don't like the team or management or committee but have to say well done colville. I'm sure half your team talk was just to look on p and b to spur boys on 

the question is??? Will colville bottle crash the closer they get like normal 

On 09/02/2019 at 21:02, Hands_Free said:

Castlemilk beating Cambria 3 zip caught my eye. Cracking result. That said, nobody should be getting carried away by getting to a quarter final, remember that nobody will remember you come May if you've not got your hands on the cup.

Good saying eh mick the slick d!ck

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Haha , oh the banter!!

All the best to all the teams left in the 1/4s.

Colville to win for me.

Cheers mate.

We will take nothing for granted, keep working hard and see where we end up.

5 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

This thread has became a bit of a car crash. If people don't like colville then that's their opinion. To personally attack mick is a bit far, he's doing a job for a team he loves with a bunch of guys that I'm sure he considers mates. So they are successful and can attract good players? Good for them. If anyone thinks they pay players then fine, that's your opinion but don't be surprised if Colville defend themselves from accusations. Personally I think the accusations of teams paying players are ridiculous, so what? If someone wants to waste money throwing it at amateur players then so be it, their loss! Also bringing up something about goals being cut down, when was it, years ago? Anyone honestly thinks the safa or anyone else is going to take something said on a drunken video seriously is off their mind, it's done and dusted, let it be.
People shouldn't hide behind what is said on here or other social media sites, come out and say who you are if u are on to make accusations or have a dig. Can people not just congratulate successful teams without being jealous? I'm jealous of colville, St Pats, BannockBurn, etc, but mainly cause iv never been good enough to play for them, would I love to play against them? Absolutely.
As for the football, congratulations to all the teams that progressed in the Scottish, some good sides left in it.

Yawn

How can people say Colville Park's social media comments are bad then resort to personal abuse of their manager. Mick can stick up for himself no doubt but some guys on here don't do irony. Keyboard warriors right enough.

Tedious and boring. Change the record please. 

Some of the rants on here are just as bad as the ones ye hear on Clyde 1. Total schoolboy pish.

🤣🤣

Well done Mick and Colville and the other teams that qualified this weekend but to those on here spouting accusations and personally slandering folk, have a look at yourselves cause the green monster is ripping out 99% of you.

Guest joe hunter
10 hours ago, Deepinthejungle said:

Absolute true words been said here

cp club as hole should be hanging there heads in shame

Well said, been shown to be the liars that they obviously are. Hope they get what they are due. Total embarrassment.

Guest Mick Kennedy

Great going into training tonight after a great result on Sat, a lot better than the feeling I had a couple of weeks back.

We can’t win we get beat a very good Bannockburn team, we get slaughtered we are falling apart, the teams on the way down. It’s an unhappy changing room, I’m getting the sack 

We win and get slaughtered fir sticking up for ourselves on social, we are paying people. Can’t have a thread on this without it getting dragged to gutter by the usual keyboard warriors.

Happy days tho, the boys as always when questioned come back and prove they can still compete at this level. Never write them off cause I don’t. We won’t always win but I can assure, we will fight the end of every season 

57 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Great going into training tonight after a great result on Sat, a lot better than the feeling I had a couple of weeks back.

We can’t win we get beat a very good Bannockburn team, we get slaughtered we are falling apart, the teams on the way down. It’s an unhappy changing room, I’m getting the sack 

We win and get slaughtered fir sticking up for ourselves on social, we are paying people. Can’t have a thread on this without it getting dragged to gutter by the usual keyboard warriors.

Happy days tho, the boys as always when questioned come back and prove they can still compete at this level. Never write them off cause I don’t. We won’t always win but I can assure, we will fight the end of every season 

Mick did you manage to get a hold of Boyack or is he still holed up in a safe house? Know how other day you were struggling to reach him. 

Tbf that video is hilarious its like an undercover reporter vid from news of the world! Scottish ammy fitba eh.

Out of interest who took the video?

Guest Mick Kennedy
9 minutes ago, BarmyAmmy said:

I said weeks ago club rep was being damaged. Totally fucked now.

Our rep haha you think we care what idiots like you think mate. We only worry about what happens within the club as long as we together we don’t care what anyone says. We get slaughtered no matter what, we will just concentrate on trying to win trophies. You keep getting annoyed an upset and hiding behind your user name.  Our success speaks for itself 

Guest Mick Kennedy

After speaking with the club we have agreed it’s time for my P&B day to come to an end. It’s my decision I will miss the banter and the abuse, this is a great platform for people from all aspects of amateur football to express and discuss a a game we all love unfortunately it’s ruined by a minority who are grown men hidding like children behind user names slagging and clubs and individuals.

I have and always will defend my club my players, I have never hid from any debate or any topic, but some of the nonsense and the personal attacks on myself are now out of order. 

I wish you all, even the idiots the very best. Amatuer football is facing some of its most challenging years ahead and will need everyone to pull together to ensure it has a strong future.

Take care 

Guest joe hunter
3 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

After speaking with the club we have agreed it’s time for my P&B day to come to an end. It’s my decision I will miss the banter and the abuse, this is a great platform for people from all aspects of amateur football to express and discuss a a game we all love unfortunately it’s ruined by a minority who are grown men hidding like children behind user names slagging and clubs and individuals.

I have and always will defend my club my players, I have never hid from any debate or any topic, but some of the nonsense and the personal attacks on myself are now out of order. 

I wish you all, even the idiots the very best. Amatuer football is facing some of its most challenging years ahead and will need everyone to pull together to ensure it has a strong future.

Take care 

Thank f@ck...dig a big enuff hole did yi...

On 10/02/2019 at 08:03, BarmyAmmy said:

Haha aye so it did big ref from motherwell who does colvilles friendlies and gives them everything!!!! Yes big tom all over it i bet colville would love that another colville shitebag ref like the one yest and other week who let blonde boy off with a punch in last bannockburn game.

Heard it aw noo!

Grow up you bitter little man

3 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Take care 

Ffs sake man , used to love getting you on the end of a size 1 hook , hahaha , End of an era hahaha , awe the best . 

Sad day when someone like mick kennedy has to come off pie and bovril probably one of the most successful amateur managers in decades always give an honest opinion in all matters football but can see were he’s coming from you will be sadly missed mate all the best for the remainder of your season 

Archived