• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
8 Bit

Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

I’ve said all I’m going to say mate, I’m not getting dragged into this garbage. 

Most of guys on this forum don't have the inside knowledge of who guys are at Colville (apart from obvious ones) and Bannockburn (likewise) so it's difficult to understand or make sense of the guy, allegedly from Coville, admitting they chopped down the goals on social media. It would put it to bed (for most of us) if you confirmed or denied whether the guy on the video has ever been at Colville.

Just now, Drogba1888 said:

So he wasn’t your assistant???

The goals weren’t chopped down before a match?  Stenhousemuir didn’t have to move park? 

The game was played on he same park mate. 

There nothing to put bed, I don’t care why would we do it. I’ve said everything I’m going to say. 

That's not a great reply Mick. Your usually very forthright and upfront when posting but this doesn't look great.

Just now, Mick Kennedy said:

Someone from Stenhousemuir will have to confirm. I was told it was moved from the small pitch due to goals being cut down. 

2 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

That's not a great reply Mick. Your usually very forthright and upfront when posting but this doesn't look great.

Haha I don’t care how it looks mate I’ve said my piece.

2 minutes ago, Drogba1888 said:

Someone from Stenhousemuir will have to confirm. I was told it was moved from the small pitch due to goals being cut down. 

It was in the small park in the scheme 100 percent 

4 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

It was in the small park in the scheme 100 percent 

So why does your assistant admit cutting down goals?

I believe that was the case but at the time most folk, including me, thought that the allegations Colville had cut the goals down were nonsense. This was strenuously denied by Michael. But tonight there's a video on social media (secretly filmed ??) with Colville guy (allegedly) admitting they were chopped down. If the guy has never had anything to do with Colville I'm surprised Michael won't just say that. It's dissapounting and strange he wouldn't confirm if the guy ever was a Colville guy?? I'm starting to wonder if my initial conclusion was a bit naive and that certain teams would go to the lengths of cutting down goals.

2 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Are you saying the guy clearly saying this in the video was a Colville Coach or connected to Colville???

As far as I’m aware it’s Steven Boyack who was assistant manager of Colville. 

As far as I’m aware it’s Steven Boyack who was assistant manager of Colville. 

That then makes the video on social media quite damning if the guy is telling the truth. Worryingly is Michael refusing to comment??

5 hours ago, Safe hands sunday league said:

Why was it strange 

Give it up Rab. Knew this was you a long time ago. Can't believe you got a game off this calibre 

7 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

That then makes the video on social media quite damning if the guy is telling the truth. Worryingly is Michael refusing to comment??

Surely SAFA and any other relevant authorities have to look at it. 

From what I’ve seen on social media, the guy in question is Steven Boyack at the time he was colville assistant apparently, no doubt he was probably not responsible for the actions but knows all about it, and shows that Colville  are not as innocent as appears 

This topic is was about Scottish cup can we stick to talking about the games that were played today.

Scottish football at every level seems intent on drowning itself in negativity .

The amateur game in this country is dying a slow death all we constantly do is quicken that process because of all the shit that is said about what happens off park.

6 hours ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Are you saying the guy clearly saying this in the video was a Colville Coach or connected to Colville???

Everyone in the amateur scene knows boyack done the goals. He is the assitant mgr colville.no point in asking mick he wont admit it ever he will just continue to lie purely because he has tae. I would as well if i was him lol.

Not a big deal ffs. Teams has been putting games off for years. We used to water the park the night before ko  down kilbarchan/johnstone way if we had a big game n few boys out. It happens. Although goals wee bit extreme lol

Any truth in rumour mccrum spat at Granty yest? Didnt see it myself but thats the word from bannockburn camp. Good game enjoyed it although bit scrappy as youd expect.