Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

Guest Mick Kennedy
56 minutes ago, The riddler said:

Lol well done Mick , and the team , pressure game and yous came through when the pressure was on , go and win it . 

Cheers mate 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Castlemilk beating Cambria 3 zip caught my eye. Cracking result. That said, nobody should be getting carried away by getting to a quarter final, remember that nobody will remember you come May if you've not got your hands on the cup.

Quite sure the young boys from castlemilk will be carried away 2nite, great achievement after coming through from the 21’s.

3-2 loss today for southside boys should have put game to bed first half southside dominated first half 2nd half didn’t turn up till last 10 but boys done themselves proud craigshill left winger is a cracking player and right back [emoji122] all the best next round lads

1 hour ago, stfu said:

So just because he’s a winner it’s acceptable to go about throwing punches.!!!

Exactly. Micks true colours coming out tonight. That boy would have every right to phone the police. Not the first time he hits someone from behind and it won't be the last.  Its a game of football ffs 

Guest Mick Kennedy
17 minutes ago, Cocopop50 said:

Exactly. Micks true colours coming out tonight. That boy would have every right to phone the police. Not the first time he hits someone from behind and it won't be the last.  Its a game of football ffs 

Nothing to do with true colours. If you want to slag someone scar all game, then walk over and run your finger down his face then you take the consequences. That not football either is it, but of course it’s easy to jump on the bandwagon and blame Colville. 

Some people just can’t stand us winning, everyone writing us off and being finished. As I always say let’s see what happens in May. We take nothing for granted, we are only in the next round and face a tough challenge against a very good St Joes team.

Nothing to do with true colours. If you want to slag someone scar all game, then walk over and run your finger down his face then you take the consequences. That not football either is it, but of course it’s easy to jump on the bandwagon and blame Colville. 
Some people just can’t stand us winning, everyone writing us off and being finished. As I always say let’s see what happens in May. We take nothing for granted, we are only in the next round and face a tough challenge against a very good St Joes team.

Michael some of the things on social media tonight are troubling. The video of a 'confession' of cutting down goals I would think you would want to give some sort of explanation?

Guest Mick Kennedy
8 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Michael some of the things on social media tonight are troubling. The video of a 'confession' of cutting down goals I would think you would want to give some sort of explanation?

Haha I don’t need to explain anything mate, your referring to a guy mad with taking gibberish. Why would we cut goals down. We have played on worse parks and worse areas that Stenny park. We beat them fiat and square. Funny how the video only comes out today eh, It’s utter nonsense I will say no more on the matter.

Haha I don’t need to explain anything mate, your referring to a guy mad with taking gibberish. Why would we cut goals down. We have played on worse parks and worse areas that Stenny park. We beat them fiat and square. Funny how the video only comes out today eh, It’s utter nonsense I will say no more on the matter.

Fair enough, the video has a ring of truth about it?? Was he anything to do with Colville ever?

Guest Mick Kennedy
11 minutes ago, Drogba1888 said:

By all accounts there was a little bit more than that to what happened! 

Your very quick to talk about Bannockburns sidelines but your midfielder smashed a boy from behind! As cocopop said it’s not the first time! 

Just now, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Fair enough, the video has a ring of truth about it?? Was he anything to do with Colville ever?

I’ve said all I’m going to say mate, I’m not getting dragged into this garbage. 

So you don’t condone your midfielder for flinging a punch that should land him in jail?

Then your assistant (at the time) admits to getting your midfielder(who’s now in jail)  to cut goals down, which mysteriously happened night before a game, meaning the park was changed and you don’t think it’s a big deal?

I’ve said all I’m going to say mate, I’m not getting dragged into this garbage. 

Most of guys on this forum don't have the inside knowledge of who guys are at Colville (apart from obvious ones) and Bannockburn (likewise) so it's difficult to understand or make sense of the guy, allegedly from Coville, admitting they chopped down the goals on social media. It would put it to bed (for most of us) if you confirmed or denied whether the guy on the video has ever been at Colville.

Archived