• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
8 Bit

Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

13 minutes ago, tug said:

Tommy you have got my allegiance wrong way round 

1 hour ago, tug said:

Bannockburn sidelines ??  think you will find wishyman watches Colville every week , personally thought ref had an injury on calf as he struggled to run from early in game 

Soz bud,but the above in bold led me  to believe that you might be a Colville punter.

Alll the best anyway.:)

Edited by tommyboy

56 minutes ago, The riddler said:

Lol well done Mick , and the team , pressure game and yous came through when the pressure was on , go and win it . 

Cheers mate 

Castlemilk beating Cambria 3 zip caught my eye. Cracking result. That said, nobody should be getting carried away by getting to a quarter final, remember that nobody will remember you come May if you've not got your hands on the cup.

Castlemilk beating Cambria 3 zip caught my eye. Cracking result. That said, nobody should be getting carried away by getting to a quarter final, remember that nobody will remember you come May if you've not got your hands on the cup.

Quite sure the young boys from castlemilk will be carried away 2nite, great achievement after coming through from the 21’s.

3-2 loss today for southside boys should have put game to bed first half southside dominated first half 2nd half didn’t turn up till last 10 but boys done themselves proud craigshill left winger is a cracking player and right back all the best next round lads

If Cambria took their chances in the first 10mins they would have been out of sight ,came back to haunt them

He’s some player, absolute winner 

So just because he’s a winner it’s acceptable to go about throwing punches.!!!

Is the same bannockburn team that were trying to attack a ref a few weeks back while trying to leave the park?

41 minutes ago, active8 said:

If Cambria took their chances in the first 10mins they would have been out of sight ,came back to haunt them

If your auntie had baws she’d be your uncle

Washing being well and truly hung out tonight on social media. Can’t defend a few things 

Washing being well and truly hung out tonight on social media. Can’t defend a few things 

Explain further?

1 hour ago, stfu said:

So just because he’s a winner it’s acceptable to go about throwing punches.!!!

Exactly. Micks true colours coming out tonight. That boy would have every right to phone the police. Not the first time he hits someone from behind and it won't be the last.  Its a game of football ffs 

17 minutes ago, Cocopop50 said:

Exactly. Micks true colours coming out tonight. That boy would have every right to phone the police. Not the first time he hits someone from behind and it won't be the last.  Its a game of football ffs 

Nothing to do with true colours. If you want to slag someone scar all game, then walk over and run your finger down his face then you take the consequences. That not football either is it, but of course it’s easy to jump on the bandwagon and blame Colville. 

Some people just can’t stand us winning, everyone writing us off and being finished. As I always say let’s see what happens in May. We take nothing for granted, we are only in the next round and face a tough challenge against a very good St Joes team.

By all accounts there was a little bit more than that to what happened! 

Your very quick to talk about Bannockburns sidelines but your midfielder smashed a boy from behind! As cocopop said it’s not the first time! 

Nothing to do with true colours. If you want to slag someone scar all game, then walk over and run your finger down his face then you take the consequences. That not football either is it, but of course it’s easy to jump on the bandwagon and blame Colville. 
Some people just can’t stand us winning, everyone writing us off and being finished. As I always say let’s see what happens in May. We take nothing for granted, we are only in the next round and face a tough challenge against a very good St Joes team.

Michael some of the things on social media tonight are troubling. The video of a 'confession' of cutting down goals I would think you would want to give some sort of explanation?

8 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Michael some of the things on social media tonight are troubling. The video of a 'confession' of cutting down goals I would think you would want to give some sort of explanation?

Haha I don’t need to explain anything mate, your referring to a guy mad with taking gibberish. Why would we cut goals down. We have played on worse parks and worse areas that Stenny park. We beat them fiat and square. Funny how the video only comes out today eh, It’s utter nonsense I will say no more on the matter.

Haha I don’t need to explain anything mate, your referring to a guy mad with taking gibberish. Why would we cut goals down. We have played on worse parks and worse areas that Stenny park. We beat them fiat and square. Funny how the video only comes out today eh, It’s utter nonsense I will say no more on the matter.

Fair enough, the video has a ring of truth about it?? Was he anything to do with Colville ever?

11 minutes ago, Drogba1888 said:

By all accounts there was a little bit more than that to what happened! 

Your very quick to talk about Bannockburns sidelines but your midfielder smashed a boy from behind! As cocopop said it’s not the first time! 

Just now, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Fair enough, the video has a ring of truth about it?? Was he anything to do with Colville ever?

I’ve said all I’m going to say mate, I’m not getting dragged into this garbage. 

So you don’t condone your midfielder for flinging a punch that should land him in jail?

Then your assistant (at the time) admits to getting your midfielder(who’s now in jail)  to cut goals down, which mysteriously happened night before a game, meaning the park was changed and you don’t think it’s a big deal?