Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

28 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I hope everyone can go back to speaking about football. There will be a great run in to the end of the season.

I have given him my number if I’m such a d#ck and as expected he hasn’t got th balls to to call me. I can take banter and criticism but I draw the line a been called names he’s just a coward 

I wont speak bout cheating as I’ve spoken on it on several occasions, no one accused of this has defended their club more and provided many examples of players who I have spoken to who haven’t been and players themselves saying they have never been offered money . That not the same for a few clubs who have been accused. 

Lets move on tho amatuuer football not bout me or Colville,  just some people want to direct the chat on here that way cause I have been successful

Well put mate although not needed for most on here football has banter we all get that but this bloon has gone too far typical bitter c@nt !! hope yous go out on a high and all the very best in your new adventure @  junior mate 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I hope everyone can go back to speaking about football. There will be a great run in to the end of the season.

I have given him my number if I’m such a d#ck and as expected he hasn’t got th balls to to call me. I can take banter and criticism but I draw the line a been called names he’s just a coward 

I wont speak bout cheating as I’ve spoken on it on several occasions, no one accused of this has defended their club more and provided many examples of players who I have spoken to who haven’t been and players themselves saying they have never been offered money . That not the same for a few clubs who have been accused. 

Lets move on tho amatuuer football not bout me or Colville,  just some people want to direct the chat on here that way cause I have been successful

You think your god ffs yer nothing but a cheating d!ck end off dont make me post the evidence for everyone to see mick n a aint no coward n you no am no a coward ya fucking trumpet,

Guest Mick Kennedy
33 minutes ago, Kingofthejungle said:

You think your god ffs yer nothing but a cheating d!ck end off dont make me post the evidence for everyone to see mick n a aint no coward n you no am no a coward ya fucking trumpet,

I know your not a coward I don’t know you, your hiding behind a username Your a coward, phone me then.  post the evidence, do honestly think people believe if you you had evidence you wouldn’t have posted it by now don’t talk crap. I have never offered one player money to play at Colville 

38 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

I know your not a coward I don’t know you, your hiding behind a username Your a coward, phone me then.  post the evidence, do honestly think people believe if you you had evidence you wouldn’t have posted it by now don’t talk crap. I have never offered one player money to play at Colville 

Aww yi no me awryt n didnt need yer number already had it see you today big man 

Guest Mick Kennedy
6 minutes ago, Kingofthejungle said:

6 minutes ago, Kingofthejungle said:

Yesterday you said I sent you the wrong number, listen mate go away eh 

21 hours ago, Kingofthejungle said:

Dont bet on it even at my age ffs ma bairns wouldnt be long either, listen to yous aww ya bellends aww sweety wifes cheating bastert end off 

Stairt acting yir age then, yir bairns must be so proud of ye

Well done to hurlford on reaching semi final from all at Southside deserved winners couple sloppy goals to give defensive wise but some good finishing from the big striker especially that 2nd goal [emoji122] ,one thing for sure the Southside boys done themselves proud getting this far no one like a 6-0 defeat but we move on and hopefully put up a better show next week in 1/4's of the West

10 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Mick..what do you think will.happen with colville next season with you and a few players going?

Archived