Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kingofthejungle said:

Eastfield to win it good to see one of the cheating c***s teams go out in semi colville and hurlford disgrace to ammie fitba  

Change the record king of shit

Who is this guy?? 

Surely someone can kick him off this?

Cant be an adult with patter like that, ur just annoying now m8, nobody's interested in anything u have to say and Micks no biting to u so geez aw piece pal, please!!

1 hour ago, Kingofthejungle said:

I see mick the d!ck is still well and trully still lurkin in the back ground like a right d!ck come say something ya cheating d!ck tainted succes bought the trophys yous won d!ck

The wee guy has never hid from anything, unlike you  and your multiple user names, come out from behind the shrubbery and name yourself , if your prepared to  bad mouth  peopleat least have the balls to say who you are . KING of the jungle is a lion, your just a pussy

2 hours ago, never too old said:

The wee guy has never hid from anything, unlike you  and your multiple user names, come out from behind the shrubbery and name yourself , if your prepared to  bad mouth  peopleat least have the balls to say who you are . KING of the jungle is a lion, your just a pussy

Why don’t you face the guy you keyboard coward but we know that won’t happen because you are just a faceless pussy full of shit.maybe the Colville committee should contact the administrator get your details and sue for slander I would gladly pay their court costs you horrible piece of work

5 hours ago, Amofan1 said:

Why don’t you face the guy you keyboard coward but we know that won’t happen because you are just a faceless pussy full of shit.maybe the Colville committee should contact the administrator get your details and sue for slander I would gladly pay their court costs you horrible piece of work

i will contribute as well,

Guest Mick Kennedy
5 hours ago, Kingofthejungle said:

I will contribute aswell ffs get a grip ya looneys n crawl oot fae mick the d!cks erse hes a cheating fcker end off 

To save you ruining the chat about the Scottish fir other people. You think you annoy me when you’ve only created an account to speak about me very strange. I have sent you my number save you ruining this chat so let’s see how brave you are 

52 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

To save you ruining the chat about the Scottish fir other people. You think you annoy me when you’ve only created an account to speak about me very strange. I have sent you my number save you ruining this chat so let’s see how brave you are 

Lol bring you back out of pie n bovril retirement did i mick the d!ck you sent a invalid number ya chookter am braver than yer we arse bandits on here anyway trust me 

22 minutes ago, Kingofthejungle said:

Lol bring you back out of pie n bovril retirement did i mick the d!ck you sent a invalid number ya chookter am braver than yer we arse bandits on here anyway trust me 

You ain't that brave. You are abusing someone behind a username. Total coward. If you were as brave as you claim you would have no problem saying who you are. Hide behind your keyboard and away crawl back in your box you cretin

1 minute ago, BingeDrinker said:

You ain't that brave. You are abusing someone behind a username. Total coward. If you were as brave as you claim you would have no problem saying who you are. Hide behind your keyboard and away crawl back in your box you cretin

Tel me who you are then stop hiding behind your user name moothpiece lets see you tell me who you are instead hiding behind your keyboard ffs 

Archived