Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Mouth said:

Still says hurlford vs craigshill 9th march on safa website. As soon as decisions made this will be changed I would think so until it does change everythings hearsay

What Iv posted isn’t hearsay.

4 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

I'm struggling to see the point of discussing how game played out? It does not matter who the better team was or how the game did or did not change when the player in question came on! If he was suspended and the club were fully aware he was suspended then nothing else matters. It's cheating, against the rules and they should be thrown out of the cup. There isn't an argument too that 

100% agree bud was just airing my view on the game no time for that shite if it’s true then they should be out as simple as that they should have some sort of Id thing these days in big competitions like the Scottish 

5 hours ago, Craigyod said:

Southside had 2 one on ones in first half and hit the post. Craigshill scored from a cross. South side bossed first half and looked like scoring every attack. 2nd half craigshill were better team I agree but only marginally. Craigshill defo defended well in second half and were more a threat going forward. As for tackles was hardly a booking in the game and was a clean hard battled game. Was never a red card shout at any point in game 

Was a good game to watch and yes southside better first n craigshill second half bud they looked far more dangerous going forward second half n had a few chances missed just bad that the carryon surrounding it now has made a good game shit won’t see anymore of the Scottish as don’t think there will be any leafa teams left 

Being told now Craigshill won’t be in the next round, not sure if Southside will be awarded the tie or a walkover for Hurlford

Surely a ban for the player and manager of craigshill then if what’s been posted is true they should get the book thrown at them.

In all the years of this forum is the first I have heard anyone say they hope Hurlford thistle beat cheats considering that's what they have been accused off for years. Times must be changing lol 
Accused of is different from being caught mate I've never had any dealings with Hurlford all the years I played Amature football so couldn't quote you on that sorry saying that I retired few years ago now [emoji6]

10 hours ago, leftfootwand said:

Craigshill pulled out and it was put to a vote I believe and Southside reinstated go play Hurlford next week

I think you guys deserve to go through based on what you said happened in the Craigshill game previously but this just highlights the shambles of the SAFA. The precedent normally when a team folds or withdraws, is to give a walkover and in that case Hurlford should have got a bye to the semi.

They are a shambles and just make it us as they go along.

15 hours ago, leftfootwand said:

Not bad last 8 of 2 national cups great achievement wouldn't you say barmy Army

Only because of a f**k up by Craigshill. Im sure Hurlford will beat the gang again just like Craigshill did.

As for west do what you do best take the other team to the shite small park at the cage and boot fuk out of them. Hopefully a strong referee is on that one and controls the gang.

Archived