Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

Mick Kennedy letting u out back door for a jobby when he comes in

puppet

You really are a bit of a helmet aren't you? Sitting in front of your computer on P&B being disrespectful to everyone thinking your some sort of cool guy. Guys want to talk about amateur football so let them, you have an opinion? Voice it in a respectful manner and stop being a wee fud. No one really cares about your wee digs, jibes and personal insults so either offer something constructive or jog on.

You literally have made an account to come on and troll people, it's pretty sad to be honest.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

You really are a bit of a helmet aren't you? Sitting in front of your computer on P&B being disrespectful to everyone thinking your some sort of cool guy. Guys want to talk about amateur football so let them, you have an opinion? Voice it in a respectful manner and stop being a wee fud. No one really cares about your wee digs, jibes and personal insults so either offer something constructive or jog on.

You literally have made an account to come on and troll people, it's pretty sad to be honest.

I have my opinion that mick Kennedy is a liar a cheat and colville have been doing it for years the pressure is mounting that's why all the defensive comments on here now committe told him  stay off this as he's embarrassing himself and the club

im 6ft 3 so please call me a big fud the next time 

colville don't pay players ........don't insult my intelligence 

28 minutes ago, Deepinthejungle said:

I have my opinion that mick Kennedy is a liar a cheat and colville have been doing it for years the pressure is mounting that's why all the defensive comments on here now committe told him  stay off this as he's embarrassing himself and the club

What intelligence .  ya WEE fud

Mick has now left the forum so you don't need to keep this up...I am sure you have far more constructive things to say about the amateur game so let's hear them.

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Big Fud.....Wee fud.....TOTAL fud.

You are really just starting to embarrass yourself now and it's all getting a bit boring.

You don't get anywhere in life sitting on fence

a know mick and his chums looking on 

return to the core to a shoot u down 

your own right hand man has went awol from you 

20 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Mick to Darvel juniors??? That's a shocker but well done Darvel

21 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Mick to Darvel juniors??? That's a shocker but well done Darvel

Won't get away with chopping up goal posts there a

heard Tarmac bank rolling them tbf so he's in his glory pig in shit money orientated

5 hours ago, Deepinthejungle said:

Just been informed he bank rolls another hurlford ams team in the premier down there hahaha 

clown right enough silly sacks 

Seem to know a lot ya fuckin w**k stain why don’t u come out from behind your user name and face mick ya fuckin clown and coward 

Seem to know a lot ya fuckin w**k stain why don’t u come out from behind your user name and face mick ya fuckin clown and coward 
He should be moving over to the junior forum next season to continue his obsession with Mick... so hopefully don't need to put up with him for to much longer. Unless he fancies a crack at the Colville job and puts his CV in there

26 minutes ago, dumbarton82 said:
10 hours ago, Amofan1 said:

He should be moving over to the junior forum next season to continue his obsession with Mick... so hopefully don't need to put up with him for to much longer. Unless he fancies a crack at the Colville job and puts his CV in there

Will there be a Colville left next season? Every player that's there is due to the manager and they also moved away from the country club etc.

I think the team will be struggling to continue next season.

33 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Will there be a Colville left next season? Every player that's there is due to the manager and they also moved away from the country club etc.

What was the story with the country club?

19 minutes ago, JBAFC said:

What was the story with the country club?

There was some sort of fallout between the country club and the management team. It was on here at the time with both sides blaming each other :D

That's why Colville changed their name to Colville Park Electric. They moved into the Electric Bar last season.

Will obviously be a big blow to Colville losing Mick and also any players that decide to leave. But reckon they will be fine and be no shortage of guys willing to take over. Play in a top league and if they go on and win Scottish the new guy will have a crack at the senior Scottish cup. big shoes to fill but also a good gig to get for any ambitious manager. Just shows if do well at top amateur team opportunities will open up

Archived