Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

14 hours ago, Amofan1 said:

Don’t think the referee helped the game very poor decision making loads of mistakes and was blowing out his arse after 10 minutes . Who picks these clowns for big games like that game had big tam Gilchrist written all over it

Haha aye so it did big ref from motherwell who does colvilles friendlies and gives them everything!!!! Yes big tom all over it i bet colville would love that another colville shitebag ref like the one yest and other week who let blonde boy off with a punch in last bannockburn game.

Heard it aw noo!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what alot of pish this thread has turned into.

Two typical cup ties over the last couple of weeks and i had a feeling it would end 1 a piece.

well done to Colville, all the best in 1/4s.

Bannockburn still have plenty to play for so need to dust themselves down and go again.

18 minutes ago, leftfootwand said:

Another gang gone have you played us ya banger think you’ll find from other teams definitely not a gang explain why we are a gang 

Cheerio gang away back to your wee morning league where you belong.

Guest joe hunter
8 hours ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

I believe that was the case but at the time most folk, including me, thought that the allegations Colville had cut the goals down were nonsense. This was strenuously denied by Michael. But tonight there's a video on social media (secretly filmed ??) with Colville guy (allegedly) admitting they were chopped down. If the guy has never had anything to do with Colville I'm surprised Michael won't just say that. It's dissapounting and strange he wouldn't confirm if the guy ever was a Colville guy?? I'm starting to wonder if my initial conclusion was a bit naive and that certain teams would go to the lengths of cutting down goals.

Very interesting AFF. Are many now finding out exactly what a few knew about CP ?  I'm nae detective, but who with all their marbles would film this and put it on wherever it is ?

54 minutes ago, leftfootwand said:

Another gang gone have you played us ya banger think you’ll find from other teams definitely not a gang explain why we are a gang ?

Cause yous don’t play in the “big league”  the central  your irrelevant too the keyboard gangsters on here mate congratulations on the win got to be in it too win it  

I think the video has taken the shine right off colvilles win. It has proved exactly what we all knew all along about colville. Hoepfully the video is sent to SAFA and they have the balls to finally do something about Colville and their cheating.

What a season for what used to be the most respected team in the amateur scene in scotland. Lost their cool on social media and a dip in performance.

A sheer lack of class throughout the club from top to bottom..wouldve never happened under gerry hamilton.

Sad times for mick and co.

An embarassment of a club now.

Guest Mick Kennedy
51 minutes ago, AL75 said:

I think the video has taken the shine right off colvilles win. It has proved exactly what we all knew all along about colville. Hoepfully the video is sent to SAFA and they have the balls to finally do something about Colville and their cheating.

What a season for what used to be the most respected team in the amateur scene in scotland. Lost their cool on social media and a dip in performance.

A sheer lack of class throughout the club from top to bottom..wouldve never happened under gerry hamilton.

Haha brilliant

52 minutes ago, AL75 said:

Don’t think the video will bother colville one jot it’s in the past and won’t change the outcome of yesterday’s game time to move on and be the bigger person and congratulate mick and the team 

Guest Mick Kennedy
14 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Don’t think the video will bother colville one jot it’s in the past and won’t change the outcome of yesterday’s game time to move on and be the bigger person and congratulate mick and the team 

The nonsense we put up with fir being successful. We got beat 2 weeks ago I congratulated Bannockburn for being the the better side. As I do everytine we get beat.

As for social media we get slaughtered constantly and we are expected to sit back and take. Sometimes we need to defend ourselves and that maybe goes over the line I don’t see yous  defending us when we are getting pelters tho only ever one of the story.

I have had my say in the goals, but let’s be clear here we beat Stenny on their home park and the park the selected a week in advance and  beat every other team in competition fairly. We have won every competition fairly on all our years, but if it makes our success easier to accept call us cheats am cool with that. Grown men it’s embarrassing 

As for dip in performance we are in the quarter if the Scottish the league in our own hands, still in the two league cups I’m sure there a lot clubs that would swap us places.

As I said we have lost to two of the best teams in the country this season that it no shame in that. 

Some people just can’t handle we are successful. We will see how the season finishes.

That me done for today am away to spend sometime with my daughter

Lets all be honest with this video nonsense do we all really think the safa is able to do anything to colville because theres a plonker on video talking shite, i haven’t seen the video but from what im reading on this the guy doesnt know if its new year or New York, he prob still thinks hes cleaning boots at ibrox

Ah well if it's in the past every one has just to move on.....??
Not sure that's how a lot of people will consider it. So now, it's acceptable to travel through to an opponents park and cut down a set of goals just because you don't like their choice of home park? When I saw the initial stories about it being Colville I genuinely thought what a load of pish!! Didn't think a club of that stature or the people that were in charge would stoop so low. I'm afraid having seen the video, of the then Colville Ass Manager (so I'm told) admitting it and probably just as bad the Managers reaction to the video it looks like I was wrong by dismissing the conspiracy rumours at the time. It's more than embarrassing and anyone who defends it as gamesmanship is talking nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Not sure that's how a lot of people will consider it. So now, it's acceptable to travel through to an opponents park and cut down a set of goals just because you don't like their choice of home park? When I saw the initial stories about it being Colville I genuinely thought what a load of pish!! Didn't think a club of that stature or the people that were in charge would stoop so low. I'm afraid having seen the video, of the then Colville Ass Manager (so I'm told) admitting it and probably just as bad the Managers reaction to the video it looks like I was wrong by dismissing the conspiracy rumours at the time. It's more than embarrassing and anyone who defends it as gamesmanship is talking nonsense.

It’s not goni change the out come is it Bannockburn are just bitter they got beat and that’s what they do throw up the past why take to social media and bring s&@t up from the past that to me is petty and childish be the better person congratulat mick and the team and move on end of and all this drivel doesn’t happen 

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 minute ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

We didn’t like their park are you for real, we play on shite parks every season worse parks than that. We would have played Stenny on park in any location. Don’t try and drag us down, you have seen a 10 second clip of someone out there head talking. You dont know the contents of the conversation up until that point or after or what was happening in the room, and neither do I. I have tried to contact Stevie but can’t get him but I will speak to him today to understand what went on.

As I have said at the time and will say again Colville Park had nothin to do with cutting down goals on Stenny park. And to accuse us of doing that because we didn’t like the park is laughable I don’t like most parks we play on and have played on a lot worse in big matches. 

We played on the park, won the cup fair and square. We also won it the year after square and fair. But we aren’t allowed to win trophies, it can only be cause we pay people eh. 

It’s not goni change the out come is it Bannockburn are just bitter they got beat and that’s what they do throw up the past why take to social media and bring s&@t up from the past that to me is petty and childish be the better person congratulat mick and the team and move on end of and all this drivel doesn’t happen 

The video has NOTHING to do with yesterdays result. It refers to a previous season where goals were cut down because Colville didn't like the home park used by their opponents. How ANYONE can come on here and defend that says it all. It goes towards the integrity of the Club and the people that still run it. How can you believe a word that comes out of it regarding the other allegations that regularly surface. As I said when it was first alleged they cut down goals I totally dismissed it and actually argued the point that a club of that stature wouldn't stoop so low. It appears I've been proven wrong and its embarrassing and as a Club they should be dealing with this properly. Time will tell.

We didn’t like their park are you for real, we play on shite parks every season worse parks than that. We would have played Stenny on park in any location. Don’t try and drag us down, you have seen a 10 second clip of someone out there head talking. You dont know the contents of the conversation up until that point or after or what was happening in the room, and neither do I. I have tried to contact Stevie but can’t get him but I will speak to him today to understand what went on.
As I have said at the time and will say again Colville Park had nothin to do with cutting down goals on Stenny park. And to accuse us of doing that because we didn’t like the park is laughable I don’t like most parks we play on and have played on a lot worse in big matches. 
We played on the park, won the cup fair and square. We also won it the year after square and fair. But we aren’t allowed to win trophies, it can only be cause we pay people eh. 

It wasn't me that accused Colville of it Mick it was your Assistant Manager on a video saying it. There was plenty of opportunity to deny it and you just said you wouldn't comment. I found that strange as you generally are quite open and will deny or confirm things on this site often. You have obviously decided to now deny it and are going to ask some questions which is fair enough. As you say what was said before or after isn't seen but you have to admit that when the Assistant Manager goes into detail about cutting the goals down and even tells the guys where they carried them to and dump them to prove a point it sounds more than just the lager talking. How many people would know where the goals were dumped? It wasn't on pie and bovril at the time. The fact your Assistant Manager at the time allegedly does know could be a wee issue if it's correct?

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 minute ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

The video has NOTHING to do with yesterdays result. It refers to a previous season where goals were cut down because Colville didn't like the home park used by their opponents. How ANYONE can come on here and defend that says it all. It goes towards the integrity of the Club and the people that still run it. How can you believe a word that comes out of it regarding the other allegations that regularly surface. As I said when it was first alleged they cut down goals I totally dismissed it and actually argued the point that a club of that stature wouldn't stoop so low. It appears I've been proven wrong and its embarrassing and as a Club they should be dealing with this properly. Time will tell.

I have posted on it on several occasions. We didn’t raise one issue with the park, didn’t complain about it once not before or after because the truth be told it wasn’t that bad. 

As you are now trying to accuse us of paying people, you have a look at what Granty posted last night on Twitter one of the top players in the country, saying we spoke to and didn’t offer him money. 

Macca at St Pats another top player in the country, will also confirm we spoke to him and didn’t offer money as will John Rodgers who seen the txt conversations. 

I can list other players who we have spoken and tried to sign and they will confirm they have never been offered one penny. So don’t start your nonsense. We have never paid any players in money. But I can list players and clubs who do and have done over the years, clubs who have also beaten us. But I accept defeat, congratulate our opposition move and try and improve.

The goals getting cut down was an act of vandalism which is a criminal offence, call the police report it and I will happily speak to them as will the club. 

9 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

So why post it last night after defeat why not post when it was spoke about ?? Stinks of bitterness too me 

Archived