Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mick Kennedy
Just now, Drogba1888 said:

So he wasn’t your assistant???

The goals weren’t chopped down before a match?  Stenhousemuir didn’t have to move park? 

The game was played on he same park mate. 

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 minutes ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

That's not a great reply Mick. Your usually very forthright and upfront when posting but this doesn't look great.

Haha I don’t care how it looks mate I’ve said my piece.

Guest Mick Kennedy
2 minutes ago, Drogba1888 said:

Someone from Stenhousemuir will have to confirm. I was told it was moved from the small pitch due to goals being cut down. 

It was in the small park in the scheme 100 percent 

Someone from Stenhousemuir will have to confirm. I was told it was moved from the small pitch due to goals being cut down. 

I believe that was the case but at the time most folk, including me, thought that the allegations Colville had cut the goals down were nonsense. This was strenuously denied by Michael. But tonight there's a video on social media (secretly filmed ??) with Colville guy (allegedly) admitting they were chopped down. If the guy has never had anything to do with Colville I'm surprised Michael won't just say that. It's dissapounting and strange he wouldn't confirm if the guy ever was a Colville guy?? I'm starting to wonder if my initial conclusion was a bit naive and that certain teams would go to the lengths of cutting down goals.

From what I’ve seen on social media, the guy in question is Steven Boyack at the time he was colville assistant apparently, no doubt he was probably not responsible for the actions but knows all about it, and shows that Colville  are not as innocent as appears 

This topic is was about Scottish cup can we stick to talking about the games that were played today.

Scottish football at every level seems intent on drowning itself in negativity .

The amateur game in this country is dying a slow death all we constantly do is quicken that process because of all the shit that is said about what happens off park.

6 hours ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Are you saying the guy clearly saying this in the video was a Colville Coach or connected to Colville???

Everyone in the amateur scene knows boyack done the goals. He is the assitant mgr colville.no point in asking mick he wont admit it ever he will just continue to lie purely because he has tae. I would as well if i was him lol.

Not a big deal ffs. Teams has been putting games off for years. We used to water the park the night before ko  down kilbarchan/johnstone way if we had a big game n few boys out. It happens. Although goals wee bit extreme lol

Any truth in rumour mccrum spat at Granty yest? Didnt see it myself but thats the word from bannockburn camp. Good game enjoyed it although bit scrappy as youd expect.

10 hours ago, leftfootwand said:

3-2 loss today for southside boys should have put game to bed first half southside dominated first half 2nd half didn’t turn up till last 10 but boys done themselves proud craigshill left winger is a cracking player and right back emoji122.png all the best next round lads

Haha good ano gang gone

Archived