Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, teddybearsws said:

Its amateur football. I dont expect to see ronaldo playing so dont expect to se collina refereeing

What’s relevance to my post as I stated he never impacted result in game ?

Thanks to Bannockburn today another hotly contested game.
I felt the weather spoiled the occasion made the game very scrappy. Main thing is we are in the next round away to a very good st Joes side.
All the best to Bannockburn fir the rest of the season 
When is the next round scheduled for mate...wouldnt mind making the short trip up to Clydebank to see that game

Guest Mick Kennedy
15 minutes ago, Cocopop50 said:

Gets away with it time and time again and is  obviously encouraged to do so by his sideline. He should have been banned a long time ago. 

He’s some player, absolute winner 

12 minutes ago, teddybearsws said:

Its amateur football. I dont expect to see ronaldo playing so dont expect to se collina refereeing

The man was disabled, he had lower leg issues. I'm all for inclusion, but reffing a fast moving game where you have to be fit and mobile is just not on. 

I'm disabled myself with fucked up legs and would never attempt it as I know I wouldn't be able to do the job justice. 

12 minutes ago, wishyman said:

The man was disabled, he had lower leg issues. I'm all for inclusion, but reffing a fast moving game where you have to be fit and mobile is just not on. 

I'm disabled myself with fucked up legs and would never attempt it as I know I wouldn't be able to do the job justice. 

Whereabouts on the bannockburn side line were you and never home about people being disabled that's bad 

5 minutes ago, Safe hands sunday league said:

Whereabouts on the bannockburn side line were you and never home about people being disabled that's bad 

Bannockburn sidelines ??  think you will find wishyman watches Colville every week , personally thought ref had an injury on calf as he struggled to run from early in game 

3 minutes ago, tug said:

Bannockburn sidelines ??  think you will find wishyman watches Colville every week , personally thought ref had an injury on calf as he struggled to run from early in game 

Well it's different being injuredbthan disabled so there how many shook his hand at the end could you do it will everyone cursing at you saying every decision is wrong ?

2 hours ago, tug said:

Yes that was final score overall Colville better team over 90 mins for me . Thought it was a pretty poor game with neither team that impressive but conditions played part in that.

I thought that Colville were up for this right from the start and after being gifted their second goal,they totally dominated the 1st half ,winning just about every 50/50 ball and every ball in the air so it was surprising that they didn't add to the score before the interval.

However,as the 2nd half wore on Bannockburn gradually made their way back into the game, had an effort come back off the bar,then saw the keeper save from Davy Grant before that player grabbed the equaliser. At that point I thought the game could have gone either way,but a breakaway down the Colville right resulted in the cross being struck home for the winner.

Another decent watch for the neutral punters.

7 minutes ago, Safe hands sunday league said:

Well it's different being injuredbthan disabled so there how many shook his hand at the end could you do it will everyone cursing at you saying every decision is wrong ?

I think I know the difference from being disabled and injured !! I don’t know how many did shake his hand ? Who was cursing at him saying he got every decision wrong ?? . As I stated earlier I don’t recall him getting any big decision wrong but he struggled at times with pace of game which I said earlier looked like an injury 

Were you the ref the day ?

37 minutes ago, wishyman said:

I've read on here that his performance didn't really impact on the game,but surely when you can't keep up with play and when you distance yourself from any potential flash points,then you have a very negative impact on the game.

Very strange choice of ref for a game such as this.

Just now, tommyboy said:

I've read on here that his performance didn't really impact on the game,but surely when you can't keep up with play and when you distance yourself from any potential flash points,then you have a very negative impact on the game.

Tommy my own views were he never impacted game or result with any howlers , yes during game he struggled but from my point of view not being neutral I could not say he impacted game as I said over game I though Colville edged it with burn costly errors preventing them getting result.

On flash points very hard for any ref without linesman to see what was going on 50 yards away

I will leave it to neutrals like yourself to analyse refs performance 

14 minutes ago, tommyboy said:

Why was it strange 

1 minute ago, tug said:

Tommy my own views were he never impacted game or result with any howlers , yes during game he struggled but from my point of view not being neutral I could not say he impacted game as I said over game I though Colville edged it with burn costly errors preventing them getting result.

On flash points very hard for any ref without linesman to see what was going on 50 yards away

I will leave it to neutrals like yourself to analyse refs performance 

I totally agree on the linesmen bud,but this ref turned away from the incident involving your player and the boy Grant when his intervention might have prevented it reaching its conclusion.

Some of the aspects of today's game reminded me of your tousy tie with Blantyre Tic of a few seasons ago...another game that would have benefitted from the presence of linesmen but which was proactively reffed by Widhaw Tam,to just about everybody's satisfaction.

1 minute ago, tommyboy said:

I totally agree on the linesmen bud,but this ref turned away from the incident involving your player and the boy Grant when his intervention might have prevented it reaching its conclusion.

Some of the aspects of today's game reminded me of your tousy tie with Blantyre Tic of a few seasons ago...another game that would have benefitted from the presence of linesmen but which was proactively reffed by Widhaw Tam,to just about everybody's satisfaction.

Tommy you have got my allegiance wrong way round 

13 minutes ago, tug said:

Tommy you have got my allegiance wrong way round 

1 hour ago, tug said:

Soz bud,but the above in bold led me  to believe that you might be a Colville punter.

Alll the best anyway.:)

Archived