Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

8 Bit

Quarter Final Draw
Ties Scheduled for Saturday 2nd March 

Alba Thistle (SAFL) v Cambria (Cale) or Castlemilk (SAFL)
Glasgow University (Cale) or Murieston United (LEAFA) v Eastfield (CASFL)
Hurlford Thistle (Ayrshire AFA) v Craigshill Thistle (LEAFA) or Southside (SSMAFL)
St. Joseph's (SAFL) v Colville Park (CASFL) or Bannockburn (CSAFL)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joe hunter

Very windy day forecast for Dalziel park on Saturday, for me,CP to get revenge for the west defeat. I see the  winner away to St.Josephs,never seen them but must be decent.

37 minutes ago, joe hunter said:

Very windy day forecast for Dalziel park on Saturday, for me,CP to get revenge for the west defeat. I see the  winner away to St.Josephs,never seen them but must be decent.

Very good team. Would have fancied them against just about anyone else left but they've drawn the best team/favourite to win it now. Although being at home, they will fancy their chances. No doubt they'll take it away from 3G on to one of the lovely grass parks in the Clydebank area :D

Knowing nothing about nothing. Lots of guessing and reading between the lines I'm going for...

Alba...on their day as good as anyone in the SAFL. Being the home team they might just shade it.

Eastfield...cause other people say they are good.

Hurlford. Tarmac. Laying tarmac. Nah...if Southside make it through they'll take it.

St Joes. SAFL and all that. Would be nice for them to put out who ever makes it through of the two big favourites.

21 minutes ago, LoveFitbaw said:

Heard Colville 3 bannockburn 2

Yes that was final score overall Colville better team over 90 mins for me . Thought it was a pretty poor game with neither team that impressive but conditions played part in that.

42 minutes ago, tug said:

Yes that was final score overall Colville better team over 90 mins for me . Thought it was a pretty poor game with neither team that impressive but conditions played part in that.

Don’t think the referee helped the game very poor decision making loads of mistakes and was blowing out his arse after 10 minutes . Who picks these clowns for big games like that game had big tam Gilchrist written all over it

4 minutes ago, Amofan1 said:

Don’t think the referee helped the game very poor decision making loads of mistakes and was blowing out his arse after 10 minutes . Who picks these clowns for big games like that game had big tam Gilchrist written all over it

I would not disagree with that don’t think he had any impact on game but I have seen it all to often over years refs getting big games they can’t cope with .

9 minutes ago, Amofan1 said:

Totally. Horrific refereeing not fit at all. Why why safa selected him for game. Very poor.

Mistakes cost bannockburn dearly today. I see the blonde ned for colville upto his usual. 2 games in a row colville v bannockburn and hes escaped a red card. Refs have been shitebags.

Guest Mick Kennedy

Thanks to Bannockburn today another hotly contested game.

I felt the weather spoiled the occasion made the game very scrappy. Main thing is we are in the next round away to a very good st Joes side.

All the best to Bannockburn fir the rest of the season 

22 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Thanks to Bannockburn today another hotly contested game.

I felt the weather spoiled the occasion made the game very scrappy. Main thing is we are in the next round away to a very good st Joes side.

All the best to Bannockburn fir the rest of the season 

Take it your still in a job mick 

Archived