Ross "Wandering Hands" Thomson

jamieson87

47 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Can't be the only one thinking that, after sinking pints for 5 hours, Ross Thomson's version of events should be roundly ignored in the main, hilarious excuses aside. 

If he was that drunk that he was unable to stand and flailingly aimlessly for things to hold him up, there is no way he can state he is certain the allegations are untrue.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:
2 hours ago, Ross. said:
Guilty as f*ck...

Those headlines and denial should have the press pack chasing him

It should have a press pack chasing everyone in that bar including the alleged victims.

CCTV must be looked  at and the person who called the Police must have had a reason to.

Denying the claims has just made it worse for him in my opinion 

Edited by Colkitto

If he was that drunk that he was unable to stand and flailingly aimlessly for things to hold him up, there is no way he can state he is certain the allegations are untrue.
Hold on.... So he was simply trying to steady himself and regain his balance by holding onto someones shaft?

Nothing to see here.

6 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

It should have a press pack chasing everyone in that bar including the alleged victims.

CCTV must be looked  at and the person who called the Police must have had a reason to.

Denying the claims has just made it worse for him in my opinion 

I think he is playing the "I have a dependency problem and need professional help" angle. He will claim he must have blacked out, is mortified, has been forced to admit he has a problem and is checking into rehab before you know it.

3 minutes ago, Detournement said:

There is zero chance of the Tories allowing a by election to happen over this.

Unless the gropees press charges nothing will happen.

Denying the claims changes the game a wee bit. That now means someone is lying. 

Edited by Colkitto

Just now, Ross. said:

I think he is playing the "I have a dependency problem and need professional help" angle. He will claim he must have blacked out, is mortified, has been forced to admit he has a problem and is checking into rehab before you know it.

A quiet word from the whips and he'll abandon his ERG pals and back May's deal, f**k the backstop.

44 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Think that's what he should have done. But he's denying it happened - which is going to take some doing considering the witnesses in the bar at the time. 

35 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Think that's what he should have done. But he's denying it happened - which is going to take some doing considering the witnesses in the bar at the time. 

I think he is leaving the option open. By denying it outright, he is opening himself to people proving him wrong. If that happens, he goes with my option.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Anyone on here then? Did none of your political connections ever get you in? I was promised a couple of times but it never actually materialised. Drank in plenty round about it though.

I was only in Parliament once, during the Dundee Ford debacle, but never in a bar.  Don’t think I would have liked it tbh.

I have most of a bottle of House of Commons whiskey which I was given 30 years ago though.