Ross "Wandering Hands" Thomson

jamieson87

3 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Too late, bore off.

Too late? Too late for what? Too late for you? You've also had an MP force his way into your trousers for a wee fumble? Look mate, it's never too late. Report it to the authorities. They may or may not have enough to press charges but at least they might be able to arrange some therapy for you. Which is good - because clearly the "unwanted" attentions have left you with some ongoing issues. Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

Edited by Pet Jeden

Too late? Too late for what? Too late for you? You've also had an MP force his way into your trousers for a wee fumble? Look mate, it's never too late. Report it to the authorities. They may or may not have enough to press charges but at least they might be able to arrange some therapy for you. Which is good - because clearly the "unwanted" attentions have left you with some ongoing issues. Good luck. Let us know how you get on.

That's it son, keep trying for bites. Go on. Oooooohhhhh.

6 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Anyway, now that he's "bizarrely" decided to resign 5 months after it was hugely common knowledge that he's a sex case, who is his replacement?

From what I've picked up from Aberdeen's tories - is it Aribert Heim?

Douglas Lumsden, who is "co-leader" of the council.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/council-co-leader-to-stand-in-aberdeen-south-after-ross-thomson-steps-down/

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

That Ryan Houghton looks exactly like I expect a Tory to look.

That is not a compliment.

12 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Not read it yet. Should I bother or wait for the new one with Douglas Lumsden's picture and the same anti indref2 diatribe beside it?

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

I worked with Douglas Lumsden at a previous company, he'd certainly be a more competent MP than the cretin he's replacing, although I appreciate that's just about the faintest praise imaginable. Hopefully the Tories lose the seat though and we never get to find out.

A small part of me is quite disappointed that we won't get to see Thomson's glaikit expression on election night as he's unceremoniously bodied by the electorate, but it'll be more than made up for if he ends up in cuffs.

We can accuse the Scots Tories of many things, but lacking originality of thought is not one of them.  So refreshing to see political aspirants refusing to meekly toe the party line and routinely dissing their opponents, instead preferring to highlight in detail how they would best serve the Scottish electorate. 

Chinless wonders they may be, but there's no way these bonny fechters will be Westminster voting fodder !

6 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

We can accuse the Scots Tories of many things, but lacking originality of thought is not one of them.  So refreshing to see political aspirants refusing to meekly toe the party line and routinely dissing their opponents, instead preferring to highlight in detail how they would best serve the Scottish electorate. 

Chinless wonders they may be, but there's no way these bonny fechters will be Westminster voting fodder !

That's sarcasm isn't it? I can tell.

I read the letters I got at the weekend from Ross Thomson and one today from Douglas Lumsden.

Douglas has nothing in his letter about Brexit or the Tory plans for the future of Scotland.

In one fucking page, there are no less than 10 references to the referendum, 10 references to the SNP, 6 mentions of Nicola Sturgeon and a massive 0 mentions of Brexit.

It does have 11 instances of Scottish Conservatives. So they mention their own party only one more time than they talk about the SNP.

That's why both myself and the wife laugh whenever they interview a Tory on the telly who comes out with the pish phrase that the SNP are always banging on about Indyref2 when in actual fact, they are the ones banging on about it.

5 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I read the letters I got at the weekend from Ross Thomson and one today from Douglas Lumsden.

Douglas has nothing in his letter about Brexit or the Tory plans for the future of Scotland.

In one fucking page, there are no less than 10 references to the referendum, 10 references to the SNP, 6 mentions of Nicola Sturgeon and a massive 0 mentions of Brexit. <snipped for brevity>

Cheers my good man. My missive from Lumsden was waiting for me when I got home and I was away to give a much less detailed summary, so you've saved me a job. 

43 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

In one fucking page, there are no less than 10 references to the referendum, 10 references to the SNP, 6 mentions of Nicola Sturgeon and a massive 0 mentions of Brexit.

It does have 11 instances of Scottish Conservatives. So they mention their own party only one more time than they talk about the SNP.

That's why both myself and the wife laugh whenever they interview a Tory on the telly who comes out with the pish phrase that the SNP are always banging on about Indyref2 when in actual fact, they are the ones banging on about it.

'Rests his case....'

On 05/11/2019 at 01:38, ArabAuslander said:

Also think Paul Sweeney will be next SLab leader, if he can keep his seat. 

Or not and go for one in 2021 at Holyrood.

Probably will, unless Ross Thomson get his hands on it