• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
tbsouth

Forfar v Airdrie Bankies

I can see a tight game, very few goals and some unsavoury incidents...hope the drummers are out in force!!

2 hours ago, FLDiamond said:

Your gonna meet an unsavory incident tbhonest

Saddler's bridie?

5 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Saddler's bridie?

The king of unsavory..... :)

I think this will be a fairly routine home win to stick the final nail in the playoff hope coffin, rendering now until the end of the season more or less "dead rubbers" for Airdrie.

I certainly hope a was of the Celtic cash has been put in safe keeping for Pre Season.

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Same team as last week? Easton in? Irvine in?

No, yes, yes.

Coupe and Murray to drop out.*

*disclaimer - not had a prediction correct since World Cup 2014. Suarez to score 2 or more v England.  That was a good day.

12 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

No, yes, yes.

Coupe and Murray to drop out.*

*disclaimer - not had a prediction correct since World Cup 2014. Suarez to score 2 or more v England.  That was a good day.

Really why?

Just now, tbsouth said:

Really why?

I just think he will make the changes.

I don't think either deserve to be dropped......Reilly has went off the boil, Hilson had a horrid game at Raith.....but both will play.

Simply a must win, this game will make or break our season. Win could give us confidence to go on a run into the playoffs, a loss and being 9pts behind the playoffs could send us into a downer and into a relegation battle. Massive game and really don’t know what to expect. 

I don't think either deserve to be dropped......Reilly has went off the boil, Hilson had a horrid game at Raith.....but both will play.

Hilson was better than Baird but Baird obviously got the goal which made the difference. Very difficult to drop Baird at the moment due to his undoubted goal threat.

Coupe's poorest game since he has been getting a start.

As you say, Reilly's form has dipped (not enough to warrant getting dropped in my opinion).

Plenty of possible changes, unlikely to see many/any.

1 hour ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

Simply a must win, this game will make or break our season. Win could give us confidence to go on a run into the playoffs, a loss and being 9pts behind the playoffs could send us into a downer and into a relegation battle. Massive game and really don’t know what to expect. 

I don't see us making the playoffs now regardless of saturdays result.

I think best we can hope for is that Murray continues to get his ideas across, the team improves a bit, and we finish fifth. Obviously not making the play offs is a failure (not Murrays though) for us but we must guard against being absolutely rotten the rest of the season and ending up playing in front of 600 with the fans not giving a monkeys for next season.

Result difficult to call, as the game could be a bit of a lottery with 50 mph winds forecast.

Easton & Irvine in the starting 11 for me on Saturday.
Coupe & MacKintosh drop out.

Bit of a dilemma for Jim now, albeit a good one!
Having a bigger & better quality strength in depth than he had previously.

5 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Reilly plays every single week for me. No discussion

I thought Easton plays every week....

Why the desire to change a team that did so well at Kilmarnock and got 4 points from away games at the top two?

12 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Why the desire to change a team that did so well at Kilmarnock and got 4 points from away games at the top two?

Because.....eh.....you know....

I thought Easton plays every week....

He’d play every week for me....but Coupe has done well and probably doesn’t deserve to lose his place