Forfar v Airdrie Bankies

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Same team as last week? Easton in? Irvine in?

No, yes, yes.

Coupe and Murray to drop out.*

*disclaimer - not had a prediction correct since World Cup 2014. Suarez to score 2 or more v England.  That was a good day.

12 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

No, yes, yes.

Coupe and Murray to drop out.*

*disclaimer - not had a prediction correct since World Cup 2014. Suarez to score 2 or more v England.  That was a good day.

Really why?

Simply a must win, this game will make or break our season. Win could give us confidence to go on a run into the playoffs, a loss and being 9pts behind the playoffs could send us into a downer and into a relegation battle. Massive game and really don’t know what to expect. 

I don't think either deserve to be dropped......Reilly has went off the boil, Hilson had a horrid game at Raith.....but both will play.

Hilson was better than Baird but Baird obviously got the goal which made the difference. Very difficult to drop Baird at the moment due to his undoubted goal threat.

Coupe's poorest game since he has been getting a start.

As you say, Reilly's form has dipped (not enough to warrant getting dropped in my opinion).

Plenty of possible changes, unlikely to see many/any.

1 hour ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

Simply a must win, this game will make or break our season. Win could give us confidence to go on a run into the playoffs, a loss and being 9pts behind the playoffs could send us into a downer and into a relegation battle. Massive game and really don’t know what to expect. 

I don't see us making the playoffs now regardless of saturdays result.

I think best we can hope for is that Murray continues to get his ideas across, the team improves a bit, and we finish fifth. Obviously not making the play offs is a failure (not Murrays though) for us but we must guard against being absolutely rotten the rest of the season and ending up playing in front of 600 with the fans not giving a monkeys for next season.

Guest bernardblack
I thought Easton plays every week....

He’d play every week for me....but Coupe has done well and probably doesn’t deserve to lose his place

Archived