lol

well , as i said prior on original post  things work out as i suspected, pressure put on ref,s  put on media. put on selling. i have seen figures on more,or, less of 50 million. really . seems like the sevco are trying to put there players on the market,. only sevco know why. now its barovic. as no bites for more or less. . read the starting post. spl. sfa., dont want 9 iar . trust me , just look at the incidents over the last year .brutal intensions ,, lol

5 hours ago, angusog said:

lol

well , as i said prior on original post  things work out as i suspected, pressure put on ref,s  put on media. put on selling. i have seen figures on more,or, less of 50 million. really . seems like the sevco are trying to put there players on the market,. only sevco know why. now its barovic. as no bites for more or less. . read the starting post. spl. sfa., dont want 9 iar . trust me , just look at the incidents over the last year .brutal intensions ,, lol

Image result for cheryl cole ok gif"

20 hours ago, angusog said:

lol

I lapsed into a comma reading that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 07:11, Moomintroll said:
On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 18:34, BoydiesBelly said:
Why are 99% of Junior football fans thick as f**k?

To be fair, the rest of us that make up the other 11% are intelligent individuals.

:thumsup2 I enjoyed that

On 13/01/2020 at 15:26, angusog said:

lol

Horrendous.