Clark Vs Gerrard diving comments

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given they have literally every possible advantage going, the fact that Sevco players still engage in such blatant cheating against teams other than Celtic just shows how that club never fails to attract human beings of the lowest moral character.

Gerrard four days ago...

"It's got absolutely nothing to do with Kilmarnock," Gerrard said.

"We didn't punish Jordan Jones, we didn't give the Kilmarnock player a two-game ban, so why he's trying to get one of my players banned is a surprise and a disappointment."

Clarke spent a year as Liverpool's first-team coach while Gerrard captained the Premier League club, adding to the former midfielder's surprise at his comments.

"That's not the type of guy I know Steve Clarke for. He is usually first class, the dealings I had with him as a player when he used to coach me, and since I've been at Rangers," he said.

"So very surprised by his comments and I don't think there's any need for them at all

Gerrard on the Power tackle today...

"I'll be interested to see if there's a citing," manager Gerrard said.

"I don't know who points the citings out, but I'll be interested to see what happens."

Gerrard four days ago...
"It's got absolutely nothing to do with Kilmarnock," Gerrard said.
"We didn't punish Jordan Jones, we didn't give the Kilmarnock player a two-game ban, so why he's trying to get one of my players banned is a surprise and a disappointment."
Clarke spent a year as Liverpool's first-team coach while Gerrard captained the Premier League club, adding to the former midfielder's surprise at his comments.
"That's not the type of guy I know Steve Clarke for. He is usually first class, the dealings I had with him as a player when he used to coach me, and since I've been at Rangers," he said.
"So very surprised by his comments and I don't think there's any need for them at all

Gerrard on the Power tackle today...
"I'll be interested to see if there's a citing," manager Gerrard said.
"I don't know who points the citings out, but I'll be interested to see what happens."

Nice to see Slippy continuing the Sevconian kneejerk whataboutery reflex. He really should take the key out of his back. It makes it too easy for Clarke the Redeemer to wind him up.

9 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

5c6029b4b4808_2019-02-10(3).png.f97ac8c9f528a6bfaebe2454f272fe00.png5c6029c60185a_2019-02-10(2).png.50648ad75abdc86ff2372ccc660fd573.png

Unsurprisingly, the BBC's campaign to get Power done is well under way.

The pic used by the bbc in their article  ^^ makes the 'tackle' look rather harmless, very strange that they'd go with that one and not the one I've posted below..

0_Kilmarnock-v-Rangers-William-Hill-Scot

1 hour ago, IggyStooge said:

5c60347bb0e9e_Screenshot_2019-02-10Fairtackle.thumb.png.82d14ccdfae5cf49fcbbce4bb93249bc.png

Queen2.gif

Oooft, the one time these c***s get the authorities actually giving them the same treatment as everyone else and handing out bans they deserved, and it has fucked them right up thinking the SFA is against them. It's the SFA's fault in that regard, they've let them away with shit far too often, so when they actually do punish their players they are not used to it and actually believe they've been hard done to. Like pampered bairns getting a wee row and bursting out greetin.

59 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Oooft, the one time these c***s get the authorities actually giving them the same treatment as everyone else and handing out bans they deserved, and it has fucked them right up thinking the SFA is against them. It's the SFA's fault in that regard, they've let them away with shit far too often, so when they actually do punish their players they are not used to it and actually believe they've been hard done to. Like pampered bairns getting a wee row and bursting out greetin.

"The one time"

That's not really true now, is it.....

sevco fans are morons. Just like gerard...

They want Power banned, full PR in motion with help from the papers. However if he gets banned, its the SFA helping celtic as he would miss next weeks game. 

By the way...Does anyone know if Jacks head has been reattached to his neck? Obviously those images didn't make the papers i have seen but can only have happened with the sevco seethe

Guest Moomintroll
sevco fans are morons. Just like gerard...
They want Power banned, full PR in motion with help from the papers. However if he gets banned, its the SFA helping celtic as he would miss next weeks game. 
By the way...Does anyone know if Jacks head has been reattached to his neck? Obviously those images didn't make the papers i have seen but can only have happened with the sevco seethe
Even Andy Halliday is bright enough to work that out going by his post match comments about not getting anyone suspended.

Archived