• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Gb1985

Clark Vs Gerrard diving comments

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Are you seriously trying to deny that Broadfoot feigned an injury :lol:

At the risk of sounding like an SFA compliance officer..... there is insufficient evidence available to back up your accusation

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Surely Lee Clark is nothing to do with it since he left the club long before the incident you’re getting excited about?

He doesn’t use Clarke because it’s the Irish catholic spelling and he’s a bigot

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

I think seethie g and SSC should have a square go on PPV.

I'd easily pay a tenner.

Giro week?

1 hour ago, killiefan27 said:

If true, what a sad way to live your life. 

1 hour ago, killiefan27 said:

The  thread is titled " Clark Vs Gerrard diving comments"

Although being the type of person that knows which spelling of Clark(e) is the Catholic one is pretty sad in its own right

Unfortunately, thanks to killiefan27, we’re now that type of people too

40 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

That's f**k all. He also enjoys pretending to be a female Viking, named Vicky, whilst hiding out in a grotty B&B....... 

7 hours ago, Iain said:

"Insufficient evidence". Ha. :lol::blink:

tenor.gif.466802ee6b67a0fb64ea054e7597a6a1.gif

I'm with the Compliance Officer on this one, clearly insufficient evidence......

2 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 00.56.28.png

Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 00.56.38.png

Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 00.56.48.png

FFS @bennett, that takes some doing, having more history than your team has of SFA cover ups..... 

Edited by C4mmy31

I think what we can all take away from this thread is the fact that Rangers, their team, their fans and their manager are absolute scum.

12 hours ago, bennett said:

I seem to recall Broadfoot diving and feigning injury to get a player sent off and Clarks reaction was......

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor broadfoot and jack

Are you seriously suggesting that a Senior Scottish Referee that close to the incident with an uninterrupted view could make a mistake that would be detrimental to "the rangers"?

RANDOM FACT:  James Tavernier of the rangers currently sits in fourth place in the Scottish Premiership Goals table after 24 games with 8 goals,  every one a penalty.

So to summarise;

A manager in Scotland's top flight - having previously voiced concerns relating to inconsistencies in both retrospective banning of players for simulation, and appeals on red cards - draws a comparison between two similar incidents, one of which his team were penalised for, and is roundly criticised by supporters and management of one club.

Why is it not in Rangers' interest to challenge for more consistency in these issues?

Especially since Slippy’s early season comments that there was an agenda against the The Rangers and it has been going on for years. I’d of thought he’d be at the forefront for demanding change and SFA accountability? Strangely quiet from Jabba on this. We (r) the people demand a Statement as the refereeing standards are not concomitant with fair play for all?

19 minutes ago, Estragon said:

So to summarise;

A manager in Scotland's top flight - having previously voiced concerns relating to inconsistencies in both retrospective banning of players for simulation, and appeals on red cards - draws a comparison between two similar incidents, one of which his team were penalised for, and is roundly criticised by supporters and management of one club.

Why is it not in Rangers' interest to challenge for more consistency in these issues?

I'll hazard a guess that it's because it suits them in this instance......

image.png.5397fbd1c31f667f5384738beebffcc4.png

Rangers' striker set to be banned at the start of next season
Play-actor Lafferty apologises for Charlie Mulgrew's red card

Perhaps the best act of simulation.

"But, but he looked at me and I anticipated a headbutt was forthcoming"  Kyle Laughaminute

Edited by Moonglum25