Clark Vs Gerrard diving comments

16 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 00.56.28.png

Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 00.56.38.png

Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 00.56.48.png

A fine selection of posts, if I do say so....

4 hours ago, Moonglum25 said:

image.png.5397fbd1c31f667f5384738beebffcc4.png

Rangers' striker set to be banned at the start of next season
Play-actor Lafferty apologises for Charlie Mulgrew's red card

Perhaps the best act of simulation.

"But, but he looked at me and I anticipated a headbutt was forthcoming"  Kyle Laughaminute

That's a very relevant post which shows the difference in how Rangers and Kilmarnock handled two similar situations.

Walter Smith heavily fined Lafferty, made him apologise and dropped him.

While Steven Clark dealt with Broadfoot by ......

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

Your bigoted views are irrelevant. Back under your 17th century rock. 

That post looks like you're addressing me rather than Bobby F, please sort it out.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

Having the physio apply a heavy strapping to Kirk's foot after that violent thug, Ryan Jack stamped all over it  ???? 

55 minutes ago, bennett said:

A fine selection of posts, if I do say so....

That's a very relevant post which shows the difference in how Rangers and Kilmarnock handled two similar situations.

Walter Smith heavily fined Lafferty, made him apologise and dropped him.

To put this in context, Jack was still trying to ingratiate himself to the Ibrox disloyal and this was just one page in a chapter of disciplinary issues surrounding his behaviour at that time.

Jack has a reputation for causing trouble, including his recent involvement in a fracas in an Aberdeen church !

14 hours ago, Fide said:

I think what we can all take away from this thread is the fact that Rangers, their team, their fans and their manager are absolute scum.

Diddiest post of all.  How can you trot out the usual P&B litany of, "Fings I kno about Ranjurs"  and miss the most vital one, and the point of the whole thread?  "Their referees"?

23 hours ago, killiekranky said:

RANDOM FACT:  James Tavernier of the rangers currently sits in fourth place in the Scottish Premiership Goals table after 24 games with 8 goals,  every one a penalty.

Clear third now on 9 goals in 25 games, every one a penalty.

3 minutes ago, laughing gravie said:

I heard that the mob from Ayebrokes are about to change 5heir name from Sevco/Rangers 2012 to RADA FC. And they have also applied for Equity cards. Is it a coincidence that the amount of diving by them has increased since Scouse Gee arrived with his vast knowledge on how to fall if brushed by a feather or they are caught by someone exhaling? 

15 hours ago, killiekranky said:

To put this in context, Jack was still trying to ingratiate himself to the Ibrox disloyal and this was just one page in a chapter of disciplinary issues surrounding his behaviour at that time.

Jack has a reputation for causing trouble, including his recent involvement in a fracas in an Aberdeen church !

Ryan Jack was as soft as a week old shite when he played for Aberdeen.

Wonder what changed?

Steve Clarke is actually toying with Slippy G now :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Class is subjective. I'm 55 years of age. I've got no worries about how I live my life personally or professionally so that doesn't bother me."

Archived