Clark Vs Gerrard diving comments

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, killiefan27 said:

He doesn’t use Clarke because it’s the Irish catholic spelling and he’s a bigot

The  thread is titled " Clark Vs Gerrard diving comments"

40 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

If true, what a sad way to live your life. 

That's f**k all. He also enjoys pretending to be a female Viking, named Vicky, whilst hiding out in a grotty B&B....... 

12 hours ago, bennett said:

I seem to recall Broadfoot diving and feigning injury to get a player sent off and Clarks reaction was......

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor broadfoot and jack

Are you seriously suggesting that a Senior Scottish Referee that close to the incident with an uninterrupted view could make a mistake that would be detrimental to "the rangers"?

So to summarise;

A manager in Scotland's top flight - having previously voiced concerns relating to inconsistencies in both retrospective banning of players for simulation, and appeals on red cards - draws a comparison between two similar incidents, one of which his team were penalised for, and is roundly criticised by supporters and management of one club.

Why is it not in Rangers' interest to challenge for more consistency in these issues?

Especially since Slippy’s early season comments that there was an agenda against the The Rangers and it has been going on for years. I’d of thought he’d be at the forefront for demanding change and SFA accountability? Strangely quiet from Jabba on this. We (r) the people demand a Statement as the refereeing standards are not concomitant with fair play for all?

19 minutes ago, Estragon said:

So to summarise;

A manager in Scotland's top flight - having previously voiced concerns relating to inconsistencies in both retrospective banning of players for simulation, and appeals on red cards - draws a comparison between two similar incidents, one of which his team were penalised for, and is roundly criticised by supporters and management of one club.

Why is it not in Rangers' interest to challenge for more consistency in these issues?

I'll hazard a guess that it's because it suits them in this instance......

image.png.5397fbd1c31f667f5384738beebffcc4.png

Rangers' striker set to be banned at the start of next season
Play-actor Lafferty apologises for Charlie Mulgrew's red card

Perhaps the best act of simulation.

"But, but he looked at me and I anticipated a headbutt was forthcoming"  Kyle Laughaminute

5 hours ago, killiekranky said:

RANDOM FACT:  James Tavernier of the rangers currently sits in fourth place in the Scottish Premiership Goals table after 24 games with 8 goals,  every one a penalty.

And how many has he missed?

At least 1.

Archived