Clark Vs Gerrard diving comments

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VAR is a pointless discussion when these utter buffoons aren't overturning obvious errors with the benefit of time and numerous angles. 

More clubs should be kicking up a fuss, but the only two they care about will either become paranoid morons when the decisions go the other way and bury their head in the sand when they benefit them. It just creates a circus which deflects how incompetent these panels and referees like Dallas are. 

Anything that the Sevco players get red carded for gets overturned by the compliance officer and anything that gets missed by the referee but flagged up post match gets completely ignored by the compliance officer with her not enough evidence pish. What a fucking joke the SFA's disciplinary system is.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

I seem to recall Broadfoot diving and feigning injury to get a player sent off and Clarks reaction was......

I seem to recall Morelos stamping on anything that moved . And his punishment was ........

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

Anything that the Sevco players get red carded for gets overturned by the compliance officer and anything that gets missed by the referee but flagged up post match gets completely ignored by the compliance officer with her not enough evidence pish. What a fucking joke the SFA's disciplinary system is.

Christ on a bike.....

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

I seem to recall Broadfoot diving and feigning injury to get a player sent off and Clarks reaction was......

I seem to recall Rangers died.

3 hours ago, Empty It said:
3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:
He was asked about Defoes dive and said he wanted to see how consistent they would be about diving after Jones was banned for it.
Rangers fans have since convinced themselves he's demanding Defoe is banned.

He would be right to demand a ban, don't get this "anticipated contact" stuff surely that translates to diving?

IIRC Richard Tait lost an appeal despite there being actual contact - It was deemed insufficient for him to go down though.

Something along those lines.

I would imagine that it’s getting to the stage where Gerrard is going to have to publicly retract the statement that he made after the first League game of the season at Pittodrie. He will............won’t he?

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I would imagine that it’s getting to the stage where Gerrard is going to have to publicly retract the statement that he made after the first League game of the season at Pittodrie. He will............won’t he?

Agenda my arse.

Archived