• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Shandon Par

The Dunfermline Relegation Express

Title season was a great laugh. Faiss, Cardle, Moffat, Paton were all on fire at the start of the season and the title was won by New Year. Find it bizarre that anyone could find that season dull but each to their own.

Doing well in the Championship would obviously be far better but these past two and a half seasons have been absolutely tedious for the most part. 90%+ of the things that have happened since we got promoted will be completely forgotten about in five years' time. If ever there's a book written about this period, you could cover the main stuff in a page or two. Maybe an unwanted relegation battle will bring a bit of excitement.

13 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Title season was a great laugh. Faiss, Cardle, Moffat, Paton were all on fire at the start of the season and the title was won by New Year. Find it bizarre that anyone could find that season dull but each to their own.

Doing well in the Championship would obviously be far better but these past two and a half seasons have been absolutely tedious for the most part. 90%+ of the things that have happened since we got promoted will be completely forgotten about in five years' time. If ever there's a book written about this period, you could cover the main stuff in a page or two. Maybe an unwanted relegation battle will bring a bit of excitement.

A financial disaster to anyone who goes down this season bar Alloa

Away supports being in double digits, home support might increase if you romp the league and ask Raith how easy it is to do that

It would be a complete embarrassment for either of our clubs to go down in relation to budgets and crowds

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

What software did you use for that mate? Could use a couple of top-quality graphic designers at my work.

Windows 98 with paint. 

45 minutes ago, topman1 said:

Was speaking to a big Pars fan today he thinks they a Doomed
No light at end of the tunnel

Oh, I see.

Well, that's that then. 

15 hours ago, topman1 said:

Was speaking to a big Pars fan today he thinks they a Doomed
No light at end of the tunnel

Not going to bother going on Saturday after reading that.

On 05/02/2019 at 19:22, Trogdor said:

Michael and his friends eagerly anticipating a trip to Stranraer...

20190205_191934.gif

Only for Bobby to discover the ferry to Belfast doesn't leave from Stranraer anymore...

20190205_193415.gif

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

This thread going well now.

Saturday could make or break it. Lose and it’s back on track. Smash Moff, Space Goat and co and poor Michael might not get to sample the delights of Dunfermline Town and Dunfermline Queen Margaret. 

For what it's worth I think the bottom two will be Alloa and one from DA, Falkirk, Thistle or the Greenock Gimps.

At the moment we are all one result away from delirium or despair and it will be like this for weeks to come.

11 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

For what it's worth I think the bottom two will be Alloa and one from DA, Falkirk, Thistle or the Greenock Gimps.

:o You'll be on Sportsound soon with that level of insight.

Edited by The Minertaur

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

You guys planning on a late charge to your  traditional end of season pumping of some shamboloc diddies (yes, I’m including Pars in that!)?.

Edited by Shandon Par

Just now, Shandon Par said:

You guys planning on a late charge to your  traditional end of season pumping of some shamboloc diddies (yes, I’m including Pars in that!). 

If Bollan stops fannying about with the team selection then we might have had a chance.  However we would basically need to win every game from now until the season end to manage it.  If we'd won at the weekend over Annan then I'd say that we would be in with a shout but now we've little chance.

So no basically. 

On 21/02/2019 at 09:16, The Minertaur said:

Better than Michael Stewart and the other random fannies they get on every week, to be fair.

After we win on Saturday I'm looking forward to the Pars Promotion Push Party Thread.