• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Shandon Par

The Dunfermline Relegation Express

Here we see Michael meeting a man who decided some time ago not to shave until Dunfermline won another game. 

portillo-4_3571316b.jpg&key=ba37b53c4e95

And here he is down The Glen playing on the train

image.jpg&key=87da7991f3fc0ee749865a1d29

And here we see him discussing whether it's best to get off at Dunfermline Town or Dunfermline Queen Margaret (possible euph).

B0GnkNqCQAAKmMG.jpg

Anyway, we're looking a bit fucked and the siren of the seaside league is gently beckoning us on to her jagged rocks. And I like pictures of Michael in his smart blazers so this is a good excuse to see some. 

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

IMG_20190205_143538.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

“We’re nearly there lads, get the bucket and spades ready”

book.jpg

Image result for michael portillo reading book

Edited by Cerberus

Kirkcaldy, August 2019. 
p0613ssm.jpg.fe7e62bb0241e8eea30cb97c6b56c79a.jpg

I see the place has had a bit of work done.

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I see the place has had a bit of work done.

The Pratt Street redevelopment has been a roaring  back success. 

The Pratt Street redevelopment has been a roaring  back success. 

Shame they’ll no be dancing on it anytime soon.

Very real possibility we could play Raith in the playoffs. 

That'd be patter. 

Peterhead better hurry the f**k up and get a train station built. 

And a line connecting it to the main one.

I've got my ticket and I'm giddy with excitement. Unlike ScotRail, there will be no delays, no cancellations and no refunds. We're heading straight for League One, with no meaningless stops at Croy or Bishopbriggs.

The visionary Ross McArthur enjoyed winning League One so much, he wants us to do it all over again, babay! The Mighty, Mighty Dunfermline Athletic Football Club ™ are always one step ahead of the game and just when you think you have the answers, we change the fucking questions.

Relegation looked impossible just a few weeks ago but that hasn't stopped Crawford and Co trying their best to steer our sad collection of jobbers and neverweres to the promised land.

Edinburgh City, I hear you calling...

Edited by Poet of the Macabre