Ross County v EAST FIFE

sirscottyoung

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm amazed to find out that Scott Agnew is only 31, he's seemingly been around for years.

I will make this one as I work from home on Fridays, on paper a comfortable win but I'm not daft enough to expect this to be an easy game.

55 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:
1 hour ago, EFMB said:
Any recommendations for a pre match pint would be much appreciated?

Mallard or the Staggies Bar are your best bets. There's not much choice in Dingwall.

Cheers:thumsup2

3 hours ago, EFMB said:

Any recommendations for a pre match pint would be much appreciated?

Staggies Bar, can't see segregation of fans being an issue for you guys.

This is "Game 2" in a run of, I think, 6 games in 20 days :unsure2:

There will probably be a few changes. Ross Munro has started all the Challenge Cup games he's been available for, so it would be a shame to see him not start this one. Semple is cup-tied but I think he's the only one of the January signings who is unavailable. Is there a reserve left-back? Can KVDW do 7 games in a month?

I'd go:

Munro

Fraser Grivosti Boyle vdW

Draper

Mullin Paton Lindsay Armstrong

Stewart

That's a strong enough team to beat East Fife. And if there's guys on the bench like Graham, Spence, Gardyne, McManus, and Mckay all available to be on the bench, then there's options there. Even if the younger players like Wallace, Kelly, and Gallagher get game time, it lets key players not have to do the full 90.

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

Can not believe we are 10/1 for this game in 90mins. I know Ross county are a good team but wow, it is a semi final emoji23.png

Looking forward to the game though. Another ground to tick off my list if anything

We're shortening. We were 14/1 two days ago. 

5 hours ago, Staggie52 said:

Is that a bus or just a couple of you?

Just a famous 5. If it had been Saturday there would have been 30 of us old socks but Friday has killed our numbers.

We are coming in from Strathpeffer so was thinking Oscars, Caley, Mallard, Staggies - unless you fine northern folk can advise otherwise? Cheers

Is that Gardyne fella injured by any chance? If not, I can't see anything but an absolute pumping from County here. He absolutely blitzed the show on Monday night vs Caley. Look forward to coming up to Dingwall though as I've never been before. Those haggis pies look smashin'

11 hours ago, yoda said:

Munro

Fraser Grivosti Boyle vdW

Draper

Mullin Paton Lindsay Armstrong

Stewart

Dan Armstrong not cup tied having played for raith? Mind you he signed for our rivals before the 10th November so i doubt any of thes games were played then i could be wrong.

Hopefully your focus is on the another cup so we can make history here and we'll be friends from the kingdom, thanks.

12 hours ago, EFMB said:

Just a famous 5. If it had been Saturday there would have been 30 of us old socks but Friday has killed our numbers.

We are coming in from Strathpeffer so was thinking Oscars, Caley, Mallard, Staggies - unless you fine northern folk can advise otherwise? Cheers

Haven’t been in Oscars for a long time so can’t comment  but the rest are fine, there’s a fair gap between Oscars and the Caley, if you’re struggling a quick refreshment in the Legion should sort you out...

9 hours ago, monthefife said:

Is that Gardyne fella injured by any chance? If not, I can't see anything but an absolute pumping from County here. He absolutely blitzed the show on Monday night vs Caley. Look forward to coming up to Dingwall though as I've never been before. Those haggis pies look smashin'

We've been running out the bit part players and the reserves so far, so I doubt Gardyne will play.  Then again, the managers might decide we need some silverware and bring out the big guns.  

9 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Dan Armstrong not cup tied having played for raith? Mind you he signed for our rivals before the 10th November so i doubt any of thes games were played then i could be wrong.

Hopefully your focus is on the another cup so we can make history here and we'll be friends from the kingdom, thanks.

He's not played any challenge cup matches, so I think he will be make his debut tomorrow.

I'd like to see Marcus Fraser and/or Keith Watson rested but right-sided defenders are scarce in the squad at the moment.

18 hours ago, EFMB said:

That sounds like a pretty good plan imo

2 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

He's not played any challenge cup matches, so I think he will be make his debut tomorrow.

I'd like to see Marcus Fraser and/or Keith Watson rested but right-sided defenders are scarce in the squad at the moment.

Give Tom Kelly a(nother) shot?

Archived