Ross County v EAST FIFE

sirscottyoung

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2006 i think?? In the Challenge cup at bayview. Ended 3-0 to Ross County, could be wrong tho

You think???[emoji23]

21 hours ago, RossCountyFan14 said:

If enough tickets sell out quickly then the stand behind the goal will be yours

tickets is this for home support only?? thats well strange but Bohs i noticed did the same thing against us only to be postponed.

Are we expecting the hill of Dingwall to attend :lol: the population of 5,491 must thought the derby v ICT was on friday and NOT monday but hey-ho since its the semi it'll be nice to get a decent number of crowd in as long as we get that big stand of yours behind the goals that would be great.

"With County being the favourites' all the hype i fully expect this cup is anyones tbf, would be great to equal Raiths coke cola cup with how many trophies you have including this diddy one least we can put a bed in our own derby topic to have won three cup competitions within scotland"

How big a crowd we expecting to take to this? Even with finishing at 1545 from work, no way I can get up to Dingwall in time for this. Bit of a shame, but I'll cheer the lads on from the comfort of my sofa, good luck to all that eventually travel!

7 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

How big a crowd we expecting to take to this? Even with finishing at 1545 from work, no way I can get up to Dingwall in time for this. Bit of a shame, but I'll cheer the lads on from the comfort of my sofa, good luck to all that eventually travel!

Only 5 of us going to this one as its a Friday and miles away! If it had been Saturday we would have had 30+

Bloody TV:thumbsdown

On 05/02/2019 at 17:21, LiamA said:

Looking forward to this as yet again it is a free hit for East Fife. County will really fancy their changes of winning this comfortably & rightly so as they are the higher placed team, full time, yadda, yadda. But then so did St Johnstone, Partick, Morton, QOS & to certain extent our Lino Licking buddies so who knows. 8 games against full time teams this season & only Falkirk have beaten us, thats some record. Actually, imagine getting beat by Falkirk eh?

All being well this be another ground scratched off the list & only leaves the new St Mirren ground & Parkhead for me to complete the full set of Scottish football stadia for me!

Funny Liam,I was thinking the same but I’ve yet to go to Falkirk and st.mirrens new stadiums altho I’ve been to ther old ones,been to parkhead Half a dozen times but never seen the Fife play ther 

Archived