Ross County v EAST FIFE

sirscottyoung

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

Now can we have assurances that Ross County will have the pitch ready, it might be cold!!!

You can have assurances that it will be cold!!!

Undersoil heating here, as far as I remember it's been been 7 years since a match was postponed due to the condition of the pitch* (and that was waterlogging).

Spoiler

*Games have been postponed on police advice since then but the pitch has been fine

One away from the final now. Ross County is a ground like Inverness we don't often vist but i hear the pies are very tasty!! 

Will we have the big stand behind the goals?? Or do these apply for Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen likewise Rugby Park LC tie a few years back where we were all crammed in a corner of the main stand.

One away from the final now. Ross County is a ground like Inverness we don't often vist but i hear the pies are very tasty!! 
Will we have the big stand behind the goals?? Or do these apply for Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen likewise Rugby Park LC tie a few years back where we were all crammed in a corner of the main stand.

If enough tickets sell out quickly then the stand behind the goal will be yours

Is it all ticket???

I wouldn't see the need personally, but I don't know if this is something Ross County might do out of habit!!!

Match is on tv so I doubt there will be many East Fife fans there, esp with it being on a Fri night, shame really! Of course the SPFL can give us a wee boost in numbers by putting on free busses as an apology for treating our club and supporters like shit! Whistle...

4 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Is it all ticket???

I wouldn't see the need personally, but I don't know if this is something Ross County might do out of habit!!!

You will need a ticket to get in, but you'll be able to get one on the night. We do as a lot of other clubs and have cashless turnstiles, so you buy a ticket from the ticket office, or get one before you travel as I assume we'll send some down to the club.

Looking forward to this as yet again it is a free hit for East Fife. County will really fancy their changes of winning this comfortably & rightly so as they are the higher placed team, full time, yadda, yadda. But then so did St Johnstone, Partick, Morton, QOS & to certain extent our Lino Licking buddies so who knows. 8 games against full time teams this season & only Falkirk have beaten us, thats some record. Actually, imagine getting beat by Falkirk eh?

All being well this be another ground scratched off the list & only leaves the new St Mirren ground & Parkhead for me to complete the full set of Scottish football stadia for me!

Wonder if there will be a pub in Reykjavik showing the game [emoji23] Gutted I’m going to miss this away day/night, hopefully the game goes ahead and safe journey to all the EF fans travelling to the game.

Archived