Obsessive or fixated football fan??

I'm working on a new Scottish football TV show, and want to film a mini observational documentary about a fan who is interested, obsessed or fixated on an element of the game - collecting match programmes, completing every Panini sticker book, collect autographs, buying ostensibly the same strip every single season? What compels them to hoard these things for years and years? I'd love to know more about it.

Does anyone know this obsessive who fits the bill? 

6 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Researcher looking for 'obssessives' for TV show... immediate replies from the Fa'kirk brigade... there's your show right there...

Whereas we have an obsessive Morton fan that obsesses so much about Falkirk that he decides to post in a thread about obsessions just to prove it.

1 minute ago, ShaggerG said:

Whereas we have an obsessive Morton fan that obsesses so much about Falkirk that he decides to post in a thread about obsessions just to prove it.

Obsessive? I cannae even spell 'obsessive'... (see above)

Anyway, there's nothing obsessive about being a Morton fan... just feels kinda 'natural'...

You on the other hand appear to be nothing more than a humourless get...

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Obsessive? I cannae even spell 'obsessive'... (see above)

Anyway, there's nothing obsessive about being a Morton fan... just feels kinda 'natural'...

You on the other hand appear to be nothing more than a humourless get...

:lol: Oh dear, have I touched a wee nerve? Never mind, try to keep smiling. 

3 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

:lol: Oh dear, have I touched a wee nerve? Never mind, try to keep smiling. 

Aye, touched a wee nerve... I'm ragin... fuckin seethin... etc etc

In truth I made a perhaps ill-advised attempt at humorous engagement with the Fa'kirk Ladz... then you showed up and started greetin...

See you all next month, eh?

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Aye, touched a wee nerve... I'm ragin... fuckin seethin... etc etc

In truth I made a perhaps ill-advised attempt at humorous engagement with the Fa'kirk Ladz... then you showed up and started greetin...

See you all next month, eh?

As was my retort. 

@ICTChris is obsessed with Iain Vigurs.  He has Iain Vigurs dolls, Iain Vigurs autographs, an Iain Vigurs sculpture made out of ivory, and even cut his wife's photo out of his wedding photos and replaced with ICT era Iain Vigurs team shots.

Unfortunately, Iain Vigurs is less enamoured with @ICTChris, and things took a nasty turn over the weekend.  

You could sell it as "Saint and Greavsie meet Hannibal".

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

@ICTChris is obsessed with Iain Vigurs.  He has Iain Vigurs dolls, Iain Vigurs autographs, an Iain Vigurs sculpture made out of ivory, and even cut his wife's photo out of his wedding photos and replaced with ICT era Iain Vigurs team shots.

Unfortunately, Iain Vigurs is less enamoured with @ICTChris, and things took a nasty turn over the weekend.  

You could sell it as "Saint and Greavsie meet Hannibal".

I am to Iain Vigurs what this guy is to Alan Partridge

Image result for alan partridge fan tattoo

Archived