Highland League stories!

gemmasomething

I'm working for a new Scottish football TV show, and want to film a piece at a Highland League club - a short documentary highlighting a fantastic story from the Highland League. Maybe a hidden gem in the lower leagues? Is there a team that wants to stay in the SHFL and not move up to top four of the pyramid? How does a player 'make it' in the far north? I'd love to dig deeper for the stories not found in articles online (and I reckon P&B fans have the answer...)

Thanks!

On 04/02/2019 at 16:48, gemmasomething said:

I'm working for a new Scottish football TV show, and want to film a piece at a Highland League club - a short documentary highlighting a fantastic story from the Highland League. Maybe a hidden gem in the lower leagues? Is there a team that wants to stay in the SHFL and not move up to top four of the pyramid? How does a player 'make it' in the far north? I'd love to dig deeper for the stories not found in articles online (and I reckon P&B fans have the answer...)

Thanks!

Maybe worth asking a Brora player and an Elgin City player to compare their weekly routines, rewards, ambitions and life/work balances.

P.S. That's the questions I'd be asking, I don't know the answers. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived