Three Way Promotion Battle

16 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

He still is. Can see him back at Ayr one day. 

Although we lost out on a fair bit of cash it was funny as f**k seeing him leave your mob for f**k all

Funny how things work out isn’t it.

We made f**k all out of the team that won us the cup in 2010, yet made well over £10,000,000 in fees (transfer and sell ons) from the team that fucked it up 4 years later....

Back to Conway, after what he did in 2010, he left with my very best wishes, and I’m sure many Arabs feel likewise.

Edited by MacArab

4 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Funny how things work out isn’t it.

We made f**k all out of the team that won us the cup in 2010, yet made well over £10,000,000 in fees (transfer and sell ons) from the team that fucked it up 2 years later....

Back to Conway, after what he did in 2010, he left with my very best wishes, and I’m sure many Arabs feel likewise.

And still you ended up in the financial mire just a short time after.

2 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

And still you ended up in the financial mire just a short time after.

Just as well we got all that fucking dosh then isn’t it......

Thank f**k you were here to point it out though.

Tbf, it was the running of TBS’ sex dungeon that was sucking all the cash out of the club. (Allegedly). Now that this no longer in operation (allegedly), our club has been put on a far stronger financial footing, allowing us to sign a whole new team of Galacticos in January....

7 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Tbf, it was the running of TBS’ sex dungeon that was sucking all the cash out of the club. (Allegedly). Now that this no longer in operation (allegedly), our club has been put on a far stronger financial footing, allowing us to sign a whole new team of Galacticos in January....

Better hope your Galacticos do the business for you otherwise you may end up in the shitter again.

28 minutes ago, MacArab said:

11 months to go. 

8 hours ago, I'm Brian said:

You certainly didn't give a toss about us when you tried to steal Craig Conway away from us, for three shiny buttons

Indeed. Although I think you'll find that Craig was actually a hairdresser before being rescued by United from a life of lowly paid drudgery.

I think United have a great chance to cause an upset and win the league now. Neilson is a good manager and they’ve made some excellent signings. I think once Neilson has that team gelled they will be hard to stop.

I want Ayr to go up but I think they’ve fucked it. If United or County were to win the league I would like to see Ayr beat Hamilton in a play off final.

2 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

Firstly - how anyone is taking the OP serious is beyond me...

So Ayr have taken 9 points off United, and are 3 points ahead? It must be a worry for them that they only have to play us once more.

If we could just play you 13 times more that would be great.  We might just let you score a goal. 

4 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Indeed. Although I think you'll find that Craig was actually a hairdresser before being rescued by United from a life of lowly paid drudgery.

Almost correct. He was a hairdresser and part time footballer.

Regarding Craig Conway, had Dundee United not offered Ayr United more for the transfer than the tribunal finally ordered?

Also, it's much more than a 'Three Way Promotion Battle', perhaps three clubs with a chance of the title, but at least 6 different clubs could finish in the top four. The form sides presently, last five games, in this very poor league are Partick Thistle and Falkirk.