• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Between the World Famous DUFC, the village idiots from up north and Butlins FC.

Now that the deadwood has been identified and weeded out of Tannadice, there's only one winner here IMO. Exceptional talent like Pawlett and Harkes are not here to play 2nd or even 3rd fiddle to 2 glorified junior outfits.

Dundee United to win the league by at least 5 points. RC 2nd and Ayr...well, who cares?!

Beat us 2-1 at home and you are suddenly world beaters. Wait till you come up against a half decent team :) 

Edited by IainMorton

3 minutes ago, dingdong1929 said:

Ralphies_Chip since transfer deadline day.

JQw5TgG.png

Doesn’t he do that every day since he has nothing else to do?

Just now, IainMorton said:

Doesn’t he do that every day since he has nothing else to do?

:lol:
Honestly only noticed him since deadline day, as he hadn't spammed us much before then.
You're probably right though.

10 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Beat us 2-1 at home and you are suddenly world beaters. Wait till you come up against a half decent team :) 

Excuse me but this is a promotion themed thread. There's plenty of threads for fans of  the relegation threatened pish.

Thank You!

23 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

Excuse me but this is a promotion themed thread. There's plenty of threads for fans of  the relegation threatened pish.

Thank You!

A3572CE8-7E63-4684-BB71-E59E32E9E5C2.jpeg

Will Dundee United even make the playoffs? 

I takes a very brave or stupid man to make the prediction in the OP.

I am certainly not brave enough; whilst buoyed by our signings I still think the title could go to any one of the three teams mentioned.

I still think that if we stick in we can make a late run for the title. That and if every other team loses all of their games.

Aye this won't be totally bookmarked for the seasons end :unsure2:

It'll be close but I'm not sure United will win the league outright. Play offs are a huge possibility but beyond that who knows. 

This is the forum equivalent of celebrating scoring in front of opposition fans 10 minutes into a match. That never ever comes to bite, ever.

Dundee Utd have the best squad so it just depends if the new eleven players gel quickly enough. Can still see it going down to the last couple games or so.

Edited by staggy4life

9 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

Dundee Utd have the biggest squad so it just depends if the new eleven players gel quickly enough. Can still see it going down to the last couple games or so.

I obviously hope we win the League, but it will be very tough.

I sometimes think it would be nice to see Ayr win it, then I remember Ian McCall is an absolute c**t of the highest order, so f**k them.

Dundee Utd have the best squad so it just depends if the new eleven players gel quickly enough. Can still see it going down to the last couple games or so.

I’d say they have very good individuals and recognisable names at this level. However they’ve got no time to gel and have to hit the ground running which is a big gamble.

For me Ross County will win it. They are winning games whilst not playing particularly well which is the most important thing at this time of the season.

I just hope we finish 2nd rather than 3rd so we can at least avoid an extra 2 games in the play offs.