Three Way Promotion Battle

Between the World Famous DUFC, the village idiots from up north and Butlins FC.

Now that the deadwood has been identified and weeded out of Tannadice, there's only one winner here IMO. Exceptional talent like Pawlett and Harkes are not here to play 2nd or even 3rd fiddle to 2 glorified junior outfits.

Dundee United to win the league by at least 5 points. RC 2nd and Ayr...well, who cares?!

10 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Beat us 2-1 at home and you are suddenly world beaters. Wait till you come up against a half decent team :) 

Excuse me but this is a promotion themed thread. There's plenty of threads for fans of  the relegation threatened pish.

Thank You!

9 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

Dundee Utd have the biggest squad so it just depends if the new eleven players gel quickly enough. Can still see it going down to the last couple games or so.

Dundee Utd have the best squad so it just depends if the new eleven players gel quickly enough. Can still see it going down to the last couple games or so.

I’d say they have very good individuals and recognisable names at this level. However they’ve got no time to gel and have to hit the ground running which is a big gamble.

For me Ross County will win it. They are winning games whilst not playing particularly well which is the most important thing at this time of the season.

I just hope we finish 2nd rather than 3rd so we can at least avoid an extra 2 games in the play offs.