Annan Athletic vs Clyde

Looking forward to a trip down for another tough away game, its probably still early for goodie returning but hopefully we have enough to edge although it won't be easy after peterhead getting turned over and taking points off Edinburgh in recent weeks. I also noticed Annan have signed nade again. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah and luckily for Annan all of our boys are underperforming at the moment....oh....

There are normally goals when we meet at Galabank. Missing Goody is never, well, good but our defensive record of 540 minutes without conceding is impressive and will likely be put to the test.

I’ll take a 1-0 Clyde. Love to bag the winner.

3 hours ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Yeah and luckily for Annan all of our boys are underperforming at the moment....oh....

There are normally goals when we meet at Galabank. Missing Goody is never, well, good but our defensive record of 540 minutes without conceding is impressive and will likely be put to the test.

I’ll take a 1-0 Clyde. Love to bag the winner.

Ryan Dow may query that timeframe of not conceding. 

Nade was last seen toiling for Troon against a makeshift Cambuslang Rangers team that had been hastily assembled to fulfil a cup tie. Either Lang, Rumsby, or Cogill will contain him or Muir, whoever he may be.

Seeing as Clyde seem to like ex Annan players I'd imagine you'll know who Tommy Muir is sooner or later.

We’re well over that faze. Although thanks for Cuddihy [emoji7]

Well over it or just on hold until the next time shit hits the fan up there? I'll give you lot your due though a Clyde implosion is always entertaining. I feel that's what is missing from Pie and Bovril these days. [emoji23][emoji23]

On 04/02/2019 at 12:14, Only one David Marsh said:

Looking forward to a trip down for another tough away game, its probably still early for goodie returning but hopefully we have enough to edge although it won't be easy after peterhead getting turned over and taking points off Edinburgh in recent weeks. I also noticed Annan have signed nade again. 

Reckon 23/02 for goodie or the following Saturday Vs Edinburgh city

8 hours ago, JimThorburn said:

Seeing as Clyde seem to like ex Annan players I'd imagine you'll know who Tommy Muir is sooner or later.

TBF it was Chapman who liked Annan players, most of them turned out to be as sh1t as we thought they would, thankfully Danny has got shot of most of the crap and retained the decent ones, wee Cuddihy especially who has been outstanding this season.

I make it 5 ex Annan players. Cuddihy, Currie, Love, McNiff, and Nicol. Who's the 6th or did you count them on your inbred hand?

Nicol was on our books before he went to Annan so we should discount him too on that technicality.

12 minutes ago, Bulstrode said:

I make it 5 ex Annan players. Cuddihy, Currie, Love, McNiff, and Nicol. Who's the 6th or did you count them on your inbred hand?

Stewart was on loan at Annan, I imagine it's him.

Archived