Hamilton Accies vs St Johnstone 06/02/2019

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I didn't realise how good that Andreu cross was at the time.

I thought he had mis-cued it and was in the process of saying FFS !! when Oakley scored. Luckily I don't think anyone heard me :thumsup2.

5 hours ago, Skondras said:

Well, what a result that was. I am a massive fan of Big Davies and Oakley playing together.

I thought Mikel Miller and Tony Andreu changed the game, really hope Mikel signs a new deal soon as he is a huge asset to our squad.  

I think there was an element of ignorance from the saints, they have had it there own way against us for seasons now. They seemed shocked we actually tried to play football. 

That being said, good luck on the push for Top 6, the saints are  one of the 'good guys' in the league. 

Appreciate your kind words, we'll need that good luck I think.

Not sure that we particularly underestimated Hamilton, so don't take it personally - last night was actually typical of the sort of lethargic, unfocused and poorly organised display that we've been putting on since the winter break. Not sure what happened in those weeks off but it's not the team that finished the year, with the possible exception of last Sunday where there seemed to be some light at the end of the tunnel. 

I thought he had mis-cued it and was in the process of saying FFS !! when Oakley scored. Luckily I don't think anyone heard me :thumsup2.
[emoji23] To be fair, I thought and did the very same... But my boy heard me and quickly reminded me of the fact!

8 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Swap you boys with the screeching Dayglos, freshen things up a bit, ken.

You’d soon regret that Tam.  United fans are already beginning to go all Killie.  Imagine what they’ll be like if they actually gained promotion (at the third time of asking).

Archived