Managers quitting

Thereporter

14 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Point and giggle everyone.

I think he is more to be pitied than giggled at to be honest.  He enjoys the attention he gets albeit most of it is negative.  A loner with no friends who is totally obsessive in his dislike for one man. 

I've a feeling he is secretly in love with Grierson but it is buried so deep he doesn't realise it yet.   

3 hours ago, Thereporter said:

The hairdryer isn’t expected in any level of football these days, could this be the reason managers are calling it a day. As guys like Grierson and the likes are very old school.

You called the man out, he accepted the challenge and you shat yir breeks, says it all about you.

You need to let it go, can't be healthy for you.

There's a guy on the site who's currently looking for an 'obsessive or fixated' fan to take part (so he says) in a telly documentary. I felt it only fair to point him in the direction of the wee chap we know as Thereporter. :)

Posted just now on League 1 forum.

A timely thread as the guy who  has spent the season obsessing about all things to do with manager Geordie Grierson, has posted on the Juniors forum just a few hours ago.  Mr Grierson  recently retired on health grounds but,as you can see, Thereporter just can't let go.

38 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

I was merely try to start conversation on the changing world of football, and for the better I may add.

Shat it!

Again.

You called the man out, he accepted the challenge and you shat yir breeks, says it all about you.
You need to let it go, can't be healthy for you.

Seems to be a lot of anger towards me on here, my challenge was tongue in cheek, never did I expect a supposably respected manager to come on here and want to box me.

39 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

Seems to be a lot of anger towards me on here, my challenge was tongue in cheek, never did I expect a supposably respected manager to come on here and want to box me.

Not anger, just ridicule.

So you are stating that George is a "supposably respected manager" so why then did you challenge him or was it just another attention seeking exercise.

Archived