Celtic vs Hibs

:lol:       You've got to laugh.
 Sending off offences all over the place and the compliance officer is under the couch with most of the Scottish media.  

Tbf the brown one is an awful tackle, prob the worst I’ve seen him commit, the fact they aren’t taking action can only mean they haven’t seen it.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

:lol:       You've got to laugh.

Sending off offences all over the place and the compliance officer is under the couch with most of the Scottish media.  

Brown could get the jail for assaulting someone on the park and the celtic compliance officer still wouldn't give him a ban, his tackle was the worst out of all the talking points on wed night yet he walks free again

Brown could get the jail for assaulting someone on the park and the celtic compliance officer still wouldn't give him a ban, his tackle was the worst out of all the talking points on wed night yet he walks free again
**** showed absolutely no interest in this until their own players were quite rightly (eventually) slapped down for being scumbags.

Now it's bucket loads of salty tears.

Fannies.

8 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Tbf the brown one is an awful tackle, prob the worst I’ve seen him commit, the fact they aren’t taking action can only mean they haven’t seen it.

They were probably cheering it while in the stands...

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Probably. When you run Scottish football sometimes it’s good to remind folk that you can do what you want, when you want.

The celtic way as they say.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

**** showed absolutely no interest in this until their own players were quite rightly (eventually) slapped down for being scumbags.

Now it's bucket loads of salty tears.

Fannies.

Think you'll find the whole of Scottish football for years now, has had an interest in how scott brown is protected every single week

I agreed with the 2 reds on wed night at aberdeen, but for mcgregor to be cited for his while brown was let away with exactly the same in the OF shows its a shambles of a system, 

How the SFA can potentially upgrade a yellow to a red for the hibs boy while allowing simunovic and brown off is brutal, 

In order for Burke to be cited, a penalty or a gained advantage would had to been awarded. On Jozo and Browns challenges, the ref on the night looked at them again and was happy that he dealt with them at the time, and didn’t miss anything nasty. Johnston on the other hand, ref didn’t see the stamp on the shin at the time.

2 game ban awaits. Case closed

5 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

You haven't got a clue what your talking about,must be the schools.

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

In order for Burke to be cited, a penalty or a gained advantage would had to been awarded. On Jozo and Browns challenges, the ref on the night looked at them again and was happy that he dealt with them at the time, and didn’t miss anything nasty. Johnston on the other hand, ref didn’t see the stamp on the shin at the time.

2 game ban awaits. Case closed

Maybe this is whooshing right over my head, but the fact that Thompson immediately blew the whistle, awarded a free kick, displayed a yellow card to Johnson, and held up play for five minutes while Izzy was stretched off is maybe a small clue that the ref saw what happened, don't you think?

11 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

My live reaction in the stadium was red for both Brown and Johnson. Didn't see the Jozo well at the time and on replay, I think a red would be harsh.

In live time I was surprised Jozo got nothing for leading with his elbow very lucky not to even get a yellow.
Brown deserved his yellow took the player out bordering on a red.
Johnson was a red studs up over the top challenge with pace looked bad in real time.

Yet brown doesnt get looked at, strange one

I’m not disagreeing, I’ve already posted twice that i think browns is a bad tackle, easily a red. I was replying to a post about the hibs player and how more action can be taken. You seem to be obsessed with Scott Brown.

Archived