• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Poor Izzy :(

Was relieved to see him go last time but I fucking love the guy, doubt we will see him in the hoops again.

Poor Izzy 
Was relieved to see him go last time but I fucking love the guy, doubt we will see him in the hoops again.

Look a poor challenge, Bayo stripped and waiting to come in too. Hopefully just a flesh would from his studs and nothing more serious.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Look a poor challenge, Bayo stripped and waiting to come in too. Hopefully just a flesh would from his studs and nothing more serious.

That Hibs laddie was some size/weight so I fear the worst especially as it looks very near where he fucked it up at Pittodrie years ago. Had a lump in my throat seeing him coming off tonight.

Burke goal a  deflected in fluke while we had Gray on the deck injured.  No real complaints tho, a Hibs team lacking all over the park. Should have gone 451 as I suggested,  way too much possession given to Celtic with that diamond. 

The rumours of Ambrose turning up at half time to do back flips whilst Lenny did aeroplane impressions didnt happen then*

*Okay I made every single bit of this post up.

Not a lot of positives there. I suppose this Derell kid can be relied on to hospitalize whoever beats him to the ball, so we have that option now. Ryan Gauld repeatedly being beaten to the ball by Broonie was a bit of a surprise - I always thought he was a bit faster than that. Oh well, maybe we can pretend to play football against Dundee or Raith or someone... 

5 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Not a lot of positives there. I suppose this Derell kid can be relied on to hospitalize whoever beats him to the ball, so we have that option now. Ryan Gauld repeatedly being beaten to the ball by Broonie was a bit of a surprise - I always thought he was a bit faster than that. Oh well, maybe we can pretend to play football against Dundee or Raith or someone... 

Ryan Grass is actually pretty shite. 

Edit: Big Johnson a leg breaker. Save em for the Jambos lad.

Edited by Snifter Pee Rot

Broonie was imperious tonight, ran the show. Good enough performance, need to cut out the mistakes.

Another 3 points, 2 goals to the good and another clean sheet.

The rumours of Ambrose turning up at half time to do back flips

Qrj9uX6.gif

Ouch, thankfully it’s not as bad an injury as 1st feared.

Paradise Action All Areas Celtic v hibs.

Spot the ball competition.Screenshot_20190207-204155.thumb.jpg.5d67ffc7b5694140f71c14e8feb19f18.jpg

Big spike in Honduras’ murder rate after that tackle.

Seeing as we're fundamentally shite, I hope we turn into a team of complete wrecking balls for the rest of the season, causing as much damage to opposition players as possible.

That Hibs side last night were so symptomatic of the Hibs side's we faced before Neil Lennon under the likes of Pat Fenlon and Terry Butcher etc, second to most 50/50 challenges with the exception of the boy who stiffened Izaguire, lacklustre in attack, lacking in belief  and chucked it at times after they went behind. 

Just saying guys. ......

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

That Hibs side last night were so symptomatic of the Hibs side's we faced before Neil Lennon under the likes of Pat Fenlon and Terry Butcher etc, second to most 50/50 challenges with the exception of the boy who stiffened Izaguire, lacklustre in attack, lacking in belief  and chucked it at times after they went behind. 

Just saying guys. ......

giphy.gif