• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

7 minutes ago, Green Day said:

rix.jpeg.45e8f21759a98a7cfa196a89474bb9ca.jpeg

What a player Rodney Trotter was for Hearts.

Not going to happen but I would love to see Weah and Burke up front in a 4-4-2.

Edited by gannonball

31 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Not going to happen but I would love to see Weah and Burke up front in a 4-4-2.

Burke usually played as a winger at Nottingham Forest I believe, with James Forrest out on Wednesday night I have a feeling Burke may play there with Weah through the middle. Not entirely convinced Burke is an out and out centre forward, plays with back to goal most of the time and drops too deep at times in what to me appears his natural instinct, would perhaps work as part of a front two but not on his own for me. 

At one point in the first  half at St Johnstone yesterday he drifted to the left and skinned the full back with a fierce turn of pace and strength and  we almost scored when he tried to fool the goalkeeper at his near post,  I think that kind of position and scenario is where we would get most joy from him.

21 hours ago, HibsFan said:

He even dines with us after derby wins.

Not much topic for you lot this season though!

Celtic by a single goal to take it easy on their wee pets.

12 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Burke usually played as a winger at Nottingham Forest I believe, with James Forrest out on Wednesday night I have a feeling Burke may play there with Weah through the middle. Not entirely convinced Burke is an out and out centre forward, plays with back to goal most of the time and drops too deep at times in what to me appears his natural instinct, would perhaps work as part of a front two but not on his own for me. 

At one point in the first  half at St Johnstone yesterday he drifted to the left and skinned the full back with a fierce turn of pace and strength and  we almost scored when he tried to fool the goalkeeper at his near post,  I think that kind of position and scenario is where we would get most joy from him.

Yeah I think Burke could end up being one of those players where your never too sure what his best position could be. I thought he was one of those modern day wingers with pace and power but little awareness however the runs he has made since being with us has pulled defendeders away and creates space for others. The pace him and Weah have together could tear potentially apart most defences up here.

With Celtic's injury and suspension problems this could be tight.

Celtic reserves v Celtic reserves, very evenly matched.

With Celtic's injury and suspension problems this could be tight.
Celtic reserves v Celtic reserves, very evenly matched.

10/10 gag, would read again.

Some amount of Jambo cretins on this thread already.

It's only going to get worse.

43 minutes ago, biggestderby1-5 said:

will you be wearing your half and half scarf

I’ll be leaving my one on the wall at home.

Tomorrow I’ll be opting for wrapping a tri colour around me instead.

1 hour ago, St. Jude said:

Wid

1 hour ago, St. Jude said:

to watch your team i hope you wrap it round your face

3 hours ago, biggestderby1-5 said:

to watch your team i hope you wrap it round your face

Not possible. Everyone watching Celtic play Hibs at Parkhead already has their faces covered, like so:

1979650_272306339611298_5036869_n.jpeg?w

As you can no doubt tell from the facial expressions on these gentlemen, these are part of the Hibernian contingent, contemplating the recent appointments to the managerial and playing staff.

Edited by Aim Here

5 hours ago, biggestderby1-5 said:

will you be wearing your half and half scarf

Don't be silly, he'll be wearing a Celtic scarf, and i'll be wearing a Hibs scarf, it's what the Celtic/Hibs family do.

I remember when we could have won the league at Easter Road last season but we wanted to win it against the orcs the following week to rub there noses in it so we let them beat us, it was an amazing day.

No WiFi on the ferries for the Celtic posters I take it?

Bigirimana should start tonight IMHO (in my honest opinion).