Celtic vs Hibs

Poor Izzy [emoji20]
Was relieved to see him go last time but I fucking love the guy, doubt we will see him in the hoops again.

Look a poor challenge, Bayo stripped and waiting to come in too. Hopefully just a flesh would from his studs and nothing more serious.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Look a poor challenge, Bayo stripped and waiting to come in too. Hopefully just a flesh would from his studs and nothing more serious.

That Hibs laddie was some size/weight so I fear the worst especially as it looks very near where he fucked it up at Pittodrie years ago. Had a lump in my throat seeing him coming off tonight.

Not a lot of positives there. I suppose this Derell kid can be relied on to hospitalize whoever beats him to the ball, so we have that option now. Ryan Gauld repeatedly being beaten to the ball by Broonie was a bit of a surprise - I always thought he was a bit faster than that. Oh well, maybe we can pretend to play football against Dundee or Raith or someone... 

5 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Not a lot of positives there. I suppose this Derell kid can be relied on to hospitalize whoever beats him to the ball, so we have that option now. Ryan Gauld repeatedly being beaten to the ball by Broonie was a bit of a surprise - I always thought he was a bit faster than that. Oh well, maybe we can pretend to play football against Dundee or Raith or someone... 

Ryan Grass is actually pretty shite. 

Edit: Big Johnson a leg breaker. Save em for the Jambos lad.

That Hibs side last night were so symptomatic of the Hibs side's we faced before Neil Lennon under the likes of Pat Fenlon and Terry Butcher etc, second to most 50/50 challenges with the exception of the boy who stiffened Izaguire, lacklustre in attack, lacking in belief  and chucked it at times after they went behind. 

Just saying guys. ......

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

That Hibs side last night were so symptomatic of the Hibs side's we faced before Neil Lennon under the likes of Pat Fenlon and Terry Butcher etc, second to most 50/50 challenges with the exception of the boy who stiffened Izaguire, lacklustre in attack, lacking in belief  and chucked it at times after they went behind. 

Just saying guys. ......

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Just saying guys. ......

Neil Lennon was in the duguot for the majority of this season and we’ve seen much worse performances than that. He’s built an atrocious ageing squad with no energy or pace.

11 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Just saying guys. ......

Any tips on clearing a blocked sink without having to phone someone in?

Archived